C71-80

C71
Hu Siye shook her head with a helpless expression.

"I also don't know what kind of poison it is in old veterinarian. He had been trying to detoxify it the entire time, but it had all failed, and right now, she can only temporarily guarantee Father's life. She can't even be sure when the poison will break out."

Although their Giant Boulder City had two old veterinarian, they normally did not need the treatment of a vet. The one who needed the treatment were the females in the city, so it was understandable that their old veterinarian could not detoxify the poison.

"If we can't even think of a way to remove the poison from our old veterinarian, how should we think of a way? Other than the culprit, who else could cure the poison … " Yu Cang said, his eyes flashing with a bloodthirsty light.

Do not let him know which orc poisoned the Fox King!

He definitely would not let that fellow feel good that the Yun Yun that caused him to become the murderer!

"I'm afraid that the murderer has already thought about how to hide himself. Everyone believes in his identity. It's impossible to cure him." Hu Siye sighed, he truly could not understand why such a thing would suddenly happen.

Why was his father's Fox King the one who was poisoned?

Vaguely, Hu Siye felt that something was a little wrong. Thinking about those scenes that had suddenly appeared in his mind, although he had no impression of them, she felt that there might be a connection between these two things …

As for what it was, he was completely unable to figure it out.

"I've thought about it for a long time. Other than the culprit, it's a race that might be able to cure my father of his poison. Merely, I do not know where this race is right now."

Seeing Yu Cang's worried expression, Hu Siye threw aside the strange thought in her head, and told him the thing that he had been worrying about the past few days.

"What race is it?" I'll go find it! " Yun Yun was very important to him, and he understood that Fox King was also very important to him.

No matter what, as long as there was a sliver of hope, he would give it a try!

"It's the Scorpion." Hu Siye's expression became heavy, as she slowly spat out these three words.

"The Beastmen of Scorpion like to live in the dark, so it's hard to find them. They have always disliked living together with the beasts of other Beastmen, and their whereabouts are unknown. Their temperament is also not that good, so no one knows where their tribe lives now."

Scorpion was a race famous for its poison. Just like snake beast, it used poison to attack enemies, but when comparing scorpion with snake beast, one's scorpion was probably superior. With the hard shell of the scorpion and its sharp tail, it was more beneficial to store poison and defend against attacks from enemies.

"Scorpion..." As Emperor Azure heard this, he seemed to recall something and mumbled to himself.

"What's wrong? Do you know where the Scorpion Tribe is located? " Hu Siye Called Yu Cang's expression was a little strange as he asked.

"I remember that there should be a tribe with Scorpion near Twin Canyons. They used to attack Twin Canyons often, I hope they are still there and haven't left yet …"

The Scorpion Tribe was once a great opponent of the Twin Canyon Tribes. They would often have their own beasts to snatch the females that went out with them, so even the females of the Twin Canyon Tribes didn't dare go out anymore. The Scorpion Tribe had also become the Twin Canyon Tribes' most hated beasts.