171-180

171

You can call us to account

"I'll leave the flood dragon tribe to you then. I hope you can protect him well.

After saying that, he sighed deeply, turned around, and waited for his brothers' instructions with Jiao Er.

"Jiao Er, after father is gone, you brothers must work together and properly protect our homeland. Remember, only if your brothers work together, will our tribe be able to maintain peace!"

"Yes, father, I will remember!" Although Jiao Er was unconvinced, he still promised with seriousness.

"I should leave now. I'll leave the tribe to you." His tone was very much like he was explaining later, and even his She You were a little affected.

"Father!" Watching as the Wyrm King made its way onto the journey, the She You hurriedly shouted.

Ever since he found out about his background, the She You had never called him father. At this moment, in this situation, he was afraid that if he did not shout, there would be no more chances.

When Wyrm King heard that her She You had finally called him father, the tears at the corner of her eyes flowed down. Even if her promotion had been unsuccessful, he didn't have any regrets.

Wyrm King left the tribe just like that. She You was ordered to manage the tribe, even though there were some that were dissatisfied, because Wyrm King had personally given the order, they could only hide their dissatisfaction deep within their hearts.

And on this side, without Wyrm King supporting them, Jiao Er and a few other brothers started to plan on teaching She You a lesson.

In the discussions previously, She You and Wyrm King did not agree to initiate an attack on Mermaid. Therefore, after Wyrm King left, She You would follow its own principles, as long as it did a good job of defending itself, it had ordered for no Flood Dragon Beast to take the initiative to provoke Meriones.

Jiao Er was a method to make use of the dissatisfaction of the Flood Dragon Beasts. At the beginning, it was good, but within a few days, the situation had worsened.

"Reporting... Several male Flood Dragons were injured when Mermaid came to snatch our tribe's prey. " A Flood Dragon Beast came over to report to She You.

"Strengthen our defense. The Life Beasts are not to go hunting at the places where the Mermaid resides." She You replied indifferently.

"Yes sir!"

He originally thought that this was just an accident, but what he didn't expect was that for several days in a row, male Flood Dragons would continuously report that Mermaid was stealing their prey.

The Jiao Er took the opportunity to fan the flames.

"I say, big brother, Mermaid is really too much. Taking away our tribe's prey in succession, is it to bully our tribe without beasts!"

"Yeah, in the past when Wyrm King was in charge, there had never been such a situation!"

Hearing Jiao Er's words, a male dragon who had some prestige spoke out.