111-120

111
Where's the cloud?

"This is …"

When Xia Yunyun reached the east side, she saw many egg-sized red fruits under the verdant leaves, bathed in the sunlight. She was slightly surprised.

At first glance, it looked a little similar to the time when Hu Xiaobai had taken her to pick the saffron fruit. However, compared to the one in front of her, it was just a small fry.

As far as the eye could see, it was practically a land of fruits.

Thinking about saffron fruit, Xia Yunyun couldn't help but blush a little.

"Yunyun, what happened to you?" Just as he was happily walking forward, he suddenly realized that the Xia Yunyun beside him had not caught up to him and hurriedly retreated.

"It's fine, it's fine..." Xia Yunyun shook her head, she would not tell Fatty Ya what he had just thought!

"Look, can this fruit be made into fruit wine? This fruit is really delicious, but there are a lot of black spots on it, so it's kind of ugly. "

Fatty Zi did not notice the abnormality in the Xia Yunyun. He pulled her to the edge of the fruit field and picked a red fruit at random.

"Yes, you can. Not only can it be made into fruit wine, it can also be made into sweet jam! " Xia Yunyun nodded, eagerness in her eyes.

Isn't this fruit a strawberry?

"Really? That's great! " Fatty Ya happily clapped.

"We call this fruit strawberry."

"Strawberry? "It's not like this fruit came from the grass. Why do you call it strawberry?" Fatty Zi tilted his head with a face full of doubt.

"This... I don't know. " Xia Yunyun froze for a moment, she did not expect Fatty Ya to ask that.

She didn't know why strawberries were called strawberries, and it wasn't her name.

"Chirp!"

Feng Li also wasn't willing to lag behind. Running in front of Xia Yunyun, she used her beak to pick up a few large red strawberries, and arrived in front of Xia Yunyun.

"Thank you …" Feng Li, if it's inconvenient for you, there's no need to pick it. Why don't you help us find something that can hold fruits? "

Xia Yunyun looked at Feng Li, then looked at himself, Fatty Ya, and her partner. They all had at least hands, and Feng Li was just like a phoenix, picking strawberries was really a bit inconvenient.

After receiving the strawberries from the Feng Li, he could no longer see his original appearance.

Needless to say, this was someone who had been smeared with Feng Li saliva before.

She really doesn't dislike Feng Li … She just didn't have the habit of eating other people's saliva, really!

"Chirp!"

Feng Li nodded, he obviously did not know what Xia Yunyun was thinking.

If you can help microfemale, you can do anything you want.