03| working

BRING BRING! Leah's alarm rang

BRING BRING! Leah's alarm rang. She woke up groggy.

She wanted to just lay in bed but she knew she couldn't. It was reality. She had to go back to work. She need the money to help start her business.

Leah laid in bed for around five to ten minutes, scrolling through her phone before getting up.

Rubbing her bleary eyes, she then head to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day.

Leah then changed into what she picked out yesterday- a matching green jacket and pants, with a white top.

She brushed out her hair, tying it into a high ponytail, as well as putting on some light makeup.

After that, she had her daily dose of tea and some biscuits which she enjoyed thoroughly.

Leah slipped on her heels and grabbed her work bag before venturing off to the office.

She couldn't help but overthink- What if she gets fired? What if she was suppose to be in the office way earlier? What if she needed to be moved to another department?, she thought.

Many what if's came to her mind, making her even more anxious then she already is. Oh how she wish she could kick anxiety in the butt.

She tried not to think about it, and instead focus on the scenery surrounding her and taking deep breaths.

Without realizing, she almost walked past De Luca Corporation when trying to calm herself.

She quickly came back to reality, just in time to not go overshot.

Stepping into the lobby and waving to the receptionist as usual, Leah noticed something different- there was a lot of unwanted attention on her.

She just didn't like people, crowds and attention so she wanted to just dig a hole and live there.

She quickly rushed into the bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls.