08| burns

The next day Leah woke feeling quite lethargic

The next day Leah woke feeling quite lethargic. But she still had to get up. It was the money.

She quickly changed into something, a monochromatic outfit. It was a grey blazer, grey top and a grey skirt.

Leah ate her breakfast as usual, biscuits and tea before tying her hair up into a ponytail

She then quickly grabbed the pasta she made yesterday and chugged in the bag and left the house.

Along the way, she admired the scenery and soon enough, she reached the office.

As usual, Leah greeted the receptionist before taking the lift to level 15.

When she reached her desk, she saw a stranger sitting there, waiting for her she assumed.

Putting on a smile, she asked, "Hi, can I help you?"

"Oh hi! Leah right?" The person asked. Leah nodded.

"I'm Amy and I'm the head of the finance department. Enya told me to discuss the party things" Amy introduced herself.

"Hi Amy! Erm ya. Are you free now? We can discuss? Leah suggested seeing that both of them were already here.

"Yup sure! But it will better meeting with my team. Can we schedule for later at 10.15am? We can do it at the meeting room 1. We will discuss then. Is that alright?" Amy proposed.

"Okay. I'll see you later" Leah said, waving bye to her.

Once she saw the figure slowly disappearing, she began to start brainstorming some ideas and doing some of the new hires given to her
yesterday.

She had quite a bit of setting up to do but was mindful of the time. She didn't want to be late and give a bad first impression to everyone.