04| lunch date

"There's this place I want to bring you to" Kane said

"There's this place I want to bring you to" Kane said. "I hope you like it"

"I hope so too" Leah joked as Kane smiled.

They took a short walk where they reached a quite prestigious looking restaurant. "What is this. It looks so expensive. I don't think I can afford it" Leah expressed her concerns but Kane shrugged.

"I'm paying for it. After all, I'm the one who asked you to join me" Kane said, leaving no room for arguments.

Leah just nodded, but she would have to pay him back somehow.

"Hi Mr De Luca. Table for 2?" The waitress asked the moment the two stepped in.

Wow, he really planned it, Leah thought.

"Yes please. I want a private room" Kane requested and Leah gave a surprised face.

Although she knows that he is influential, she didn't realized he owned this restaurant. along with several establishments and other franchises like clothing shops etc.

"Wow this is so grand" Leah couldn't help but mention as she stepped into the private room.

"Take a look at the menu and we will be back to take your order" The waitress, named Jane said politely, leaving the two of them to their own.

"It all looks so good. What do you, as I assume you are a regular, recommend?" Leah asked, seeing the many choices yet unable to decide.

"Hmm, do you have any allergies? Or dislikes?" Kane asked her who shook her head. "I'll try everything once I guess"

"Okay, well I suggest for you to try the the salmon avocado platter. Let's get the fried tempura and either some rice or udon while we are at it" Kane, as if he had been preparing for this question, said it very confident.

"Okay, that sounds great" Leah said smiling.

"Let's order then" Kane said as coincidentally the same waitress, Jane came back.

"Ready?" She asked as Kane nodded, telling her what they wanted.

"One salmon avocado platter, fried tempura, teriyaki chicken don and clay pot udon. Oh and two green teas" Kane told Jane who nodded and left.

"Tell me a bit about yourself" Kane decided to break that awkward silence. After all, he was curious about the mysterious Leah. He has never seen her do anything outside of work.