14| my precious

It was Monday

It was Monday. It was time to work. The weekend was a blast for the both of them.

However, it was time to get down to business and wait for the weekend to arrive.

Surprisingly, Leah woke pretty happy and earlier than usual, probably due to the past events that occurred.

She was told that the new person that was helping her was coming in today. Hopefully she wouldn't be one bitchy human, she thought.

Trying to not overthink, she changed into her work attire, a matching pants and blazer, wearing a black top and her favorite belt.

When Leah felt satisfied, she left her room and into the kitchen. Seeing she had more time on her hands, she whipped up something simple, eggs and toast for breakfast.

Of course, not forgetting her cup of tea as always.

After that meal, Leah felt fuller than usual, probably due to the fact that she rarely ate breakfasts like this that early.

With extra time on her hands, she decided to do a rough sketch of her shop. She was proud. She was getting one step closer to her dream.

Leah was lost in her own world, designing and planning her layout. However, a shrill alarm brought her back to reality.

Her eyes widened at the time. She was going to be late if she stayed in her house any longer.

Rushing, she made it there in ten minutes when she usually needed fifteen.

Giving the receptionist and cleaners a small smile, she went up to twenty seventh floor to meet the new hire.

Thank god she made it in time.

When she reached Kane's office, there was just Enya there, no sign of the new hire.

Kane secretly shot her a wink and acted as per normal.

"Hi Kane and Enya!" Leah greeted them with a smile.

"Hey" Both of them said it at the same time, making all three of them laugh.