Ch. 20 - RAVING

Wren's outfits:
School -

Wren's outfits:School -

Rave -

Chapter Twenty 🦎 Raving 🦎

Chapter Twenty
🦎 Raving 🦎

With Scott riding shotgun, and Wren in the back, Stiles pulls his Jeep into the parking lot amid students hurrying for first period. "There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked as they all climbed out, "It's a secret show- there's only one way, and it's a secret." Scott said.

"Hey..." Matt said making them all turn around, also made Stiles scoff under his breath, "Any of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt asked. "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles said, mostly wanting to stop talking to the guy that asked out his best friend.

"I-I had a concussion." Matt said offended and Stiles just shrug, "Well, no one got seriously hurt." Stiles said and Wren glanced at Scott amused. "I was in the ER for six hours!" Matt said making Stiles sigh irritably.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles said as he bent down until his hand was about an inch away from touching the concrete. "Are you okay?" Scott sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine now." Matt said as he looked at Stiles weird before looking at Scott, "So, you didn't get any tickets last night, either?" He asked.

"Are they still selling?"

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He said before smiling at Wren, "Can't wait to go." He said and she smiled awkwardly before he walked away

"I hate that guy. Hey, are you sure about this?" Stiles asked looking at Scott, "Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job. So, what do you think he's going to do this time." Scott and Wren nodded. "Be there to make sure it happens."

🦎

Wren closed her locker right as Isaac leaned up to the one next to her, smirking before holding up a ticket to the rave. "For you." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "Did you beat it out of a kid?" She asked and she crossed her arms over her chest. He pursed his lips before lowering his hand slightly, "Maybe." He said and she nodded slightly.