Ch. 53 - I.E.D

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Three💰 I

Chapter Fifty-Three
💰 I.E.D 💰

"Please stop hovering." Lydia said making Wren look up from her journal to see Malia hovering over Lydia's shoulder. The three of them were sitting in the art room trying to see if Lydia would do some automatic drawing like she did with the Nemeton.

"I'm not hovering- I'm waiting! Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list." Malia said making Wren raise her eyebrows, "You mean you need to know if you're on the list." She said and Malia looked at her and nodded. "If someone's coming to take my head off... then, yeah, I'd like to know."

Wren watched in amusement as Lydia tried to get back to it but Malia hovering over her shoulder was obviously distracting. "Can you please just sit down. You're making me nervous." Lydia asked and Malia awkwardly nodded and sat down next to Wren, "Sorry."

Wren watched as Lydia closed her eyes and looked like she was about to write or draw something when Malia spoke up. "Guys?" Malia asked making Lydia sigh frustratingly, "What?" She asked but Malia didn't answer right away. "Oh my god, what?" Lydia asked looking over at Malia.

"Maybe we need help... From another Banshee..." Malia said setting the book down for them to see a picture of what kinda looked like someone screaming, "Meredith." Lydia said sighing.

"Eichen House says Meredith can't have visitors without permission from a family member." Lydia said as they walked down the stairs, "That's not gonna be easy, since her whole family is dead." Wren said making Lydia sigh. "Perfect."

"Okay... Maybe we go back to the art room? Or music room?" Malia said and Lydia turned to them, "I'm not plucking piano strings for two hours, waiting for some supernatural inspiration." Lydia said and Malia shrugged. "Fine! What else do Banshees do?" Malia asked, looking back and forth between Lydia and Wren. 

"You think I know? I can't just turn this on. I'm not like you guys- I don't have claws, or glowing eyes, or super senses or dreams of the future. I just have voices in my head." Lydia said obviously frustrated and Wren slowly glanced around to see some people looking at them weird. 

"Lyds." Wren sighed as Lydia turned around and walked away. Malia and Wren looked at each other and sighed, "I said too much, didn't I?" Malia asked and Wren sighed softly and shook her head. "She's just working herself to much. She's needs a break." Wren said then look down at the time on her phone before sighing. 

"And I'm late to Econ." She said then looked back at Malia, "Stay with her and make sure she doesn't kill her brain?" She asked and Malia nodded before Wren walked away. 

💰

Wren walked into Econ and sat down in front of Stiles before turning to see what he was looking at. "Did you steal these from your dad?" She as she picked up one of the crime scene photos, "Yep." Stiles said, not looking up at her making her nod and turn back around.