Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST

Wren's outfits:
Crime Scene / On The Road / Station / Impound Lot -

Wren's outfits:Crime Scene / On The Road / Station / Impound Lot -

School / Alex's House -

Chapter Eighty-One⚡Memory Lost⚡

Chapter Eighty-One
Memory Lost

Wren woke up slightly when she felt someone flop down on the bed next to her. She slightly cracked open an eye to see her boyfriend smiling at her making her sigh and turn around, "Go away." She mumbled.

"Wha- Wren! I didn't even get to say anything yet." Stiles said and she turned her head slightly to look at him, "Are you going to ask me to come hunt down something that you think could possibly be something supernatural?" She asked making him purse his lips slightly.

"No, that wasn't what I was going to do. I was going to tell you how much of an amazing and beautiful girlfriend you are." He said making her raise her eyebrows. "Okay maybe I was." He said making her groan, "Stiles, you do remember that I'm a Seer, right?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said and she hummed slightly, "Yeah, which means I'm sometimes woken up in the middle of the night by a dream. I would like to savor my dreamless sleep anytime I get the chance. Go away." She said before covering her face with a pillow. Stiles just sat up slightly and wrapped an arm around her waist, "Please Wren. Come one, Scott and I can't do it without you. We're a trio, we can't be a trio without our third." He said.

"Why am I the third?" Wren asked and Stiles moved the pillow off her face, "If you go, I'll watch a movie of your choice that I normally wont watch." He said and she squinted slightly. "10 Things I Hate About You." She said and he nodded, "Deal." He said before they shook hands.

Wren smiled before pulling him down into a kiss making him hum slightly. When they pulled apart Wren sat up slightly and smiled smugly. "I was gonna go anyways." She said before kissing his cheek and standing up while he frowned slightly, "So there was no point in making a deal?" He asked.

"Yep! And you can't back out of it now."

At a crime scene, numerous police cruisers and an ambulance with flashing lights are parked as Sheriff's deputies mill around the scene. the radiator of a transport van that wrecked is hissing loudly as Stilinski walks over to it.