Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL

Wren's outfit:
Hospital / Home -

Wren's outfit:Hospital / Home -

School / Stewart House -

Chapter Sixty-Four🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Four
🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Scott, Stiles, Theo and Deaton all ran into the station the first thing they noticed was the smear of blood and then Deputy Clarke helping Stilinski up. Scott rushed over to help while Stiles followed the blood to find Wren, Kira and Lydia. Wren's blood covered hands where shaking slightly as she pressed her sweater to Lydia's side. By now her once grey sweater was now almost completely red.

Stiles froze as his eyes landed on Lydia before slowly trailing to Wren's arm which was covered in blood, not that she cared. Her focus was only on her as she made sure Lydia kept her eyes opened or talked.

Wren glanced up to see Stiles staring at them wide eyes when Theo noticed and ran over, taking his belt off in the process. He got down next to Wren and got his belt around Lydia's waist and around Wren's sweater before pulling it tight to help the blood flow stop more than before. Theo then ripped off a piece of his shirt before tying it around Wren arm making her groan slightly as Natalie ran in.

"Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on." Scott said tried to get Stiles's attention but he just kept his eyes on Wren. "Stiles, we're fine. Help Tracy." Wren said and Stiles hesitated, staring at her with slightly glossy eyes. "Stiles, it's okay. Go find Tracy. Her and Malia are in the basement." She said and he blinked rapidly before nodding slightly and running off with Scott.

🎭

"Wren." Melissa said as she walked up to them making them turn around, "How bad is it?" Wren asked. "Could have been worse. Wren, it's a good thing you used your jacket, and Theo nice going on that tourniquet. You guys probably saved her life." Melissa said making Wren glance over at Theo.

"All right. She's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked, glancing at everyone. "It was the tail." Kira said making Melissa look over at her and Scott nodded, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference."