Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Six⊚ Lunar Eclipse ⊚

Chapter Thirty-Six
Lunar Eclipse

All of the sudden Wren's cloudly white eyes shot open with a gasp as she stepped away from the tub. A few seconds later Scott, Allison and Stiles burst up from the water in the steel tubs, gasping for breath. Fingers wrapping around the sides of the tub, Scott sits up, blinking away the water dripping down his face.

He peers about, squinting under the glare. Feet land on tiled floor as the three teenagers pull themselves out, Wren helping Stiles a bit. They gaze over a large and empty, industrial white room. A room that might have once housed dozens of cubicles, but is now devoid of any life.

Soaking wet, Allison, Scott and Stiles look to each other in confusion before looking at Wren worriedly. "Are you okay?" Stiles ask and Wren nodded, "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this is nothing like how it was with Isaac." She said, glancing around until they all notice something even stranger.

At the other end of the room, a massive tree stump seems to grow right out of the tiled floor. Without a word spoken, the three teens begin a cautious approach. Scott reaches the stump first and looks down at the numerous rings of the tree. His hand rises to his arm, pulling his wet sleeve up to gaze on the two bands of his tattoo.

Almost by instinct, Scott reaches a hand out to the rings on the base of the tree stump. The moment he touches the wood with his fingertips, his eyes close and all of the sudden it was like they were all sucked into a vision.

Wren glanced around as she now stood in some underground cellar before noticing Melissa, Stilinski and Argent all tied to pillars. She started to walk towards them but suddenly got hit with a massive wave of dizziness as the room started spinning slightly.

Once it stopped, the parents where no longer tied up but now they were trying to help Allison, Wren and Isaac keep the place from collapse on all of them due to a storm.

Back in the animal clinic, Scott, Stiles and Allison's eyes snapped open and they lurch up, surging back to consciousness, while Wren's eyes went back to normal as she quickly stepped back. Water splashes across the floor as they each grasp for the edges of the steel tub, pulling themselves up while Isaac moved over to grab Wren's arms. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "The night you were bit by Peter." He said. "I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said and Scott looked at her, "It was me-you almost hit me" He said. "I didn't see it like you guys. I saw your parents in a cellar underneath it. There's going to be a storm later that'll make it start to cave in." She said before looking at the others.