chapter 15 Evil spirit

The weather was clear in the Nainital, the natural scenery was breathtaking, and the clouds covered the mountains. It was perfect for the trip. Arohi rachna and Sahiba were already informed in their respective places about the trip.

Arohi was already with her SUV for a wonderful trip. She picked up rachna and Sahiba and then started her journey toward their destination. All-day they were roaming around the famous hills which have a great view. They took a lot of selfies to upload to their social accounts.

It was almost evening they decided to return to their homes which is only some 40 kilometres away, they also had to cross a dense forest on their way.

Arohi and rachna were deciding about which pic they should upload to their social accounts. When the SUV stopped with a jerk. Sahiba who was fixing her lipstick in the back seat due to a sudden jerk her lipstick got smudged in a line on her face.

Aarohi and rachna laughed at her state, whereas Sahiba murmured some curses to arohi.

Aarohi tried to start the car again but it just didn't start. At that time they were in between the dense forest and they are close to sunset time.

Aarohi and rachna got down from the car and open the bonnet to check the problem., but they didn't get anything .so they shut it again.

Arohi is called Anand as Aditya is in Delhi. , She told him their location and Anand assure him that he will be there soon.

Aarohi is not scared of anything in the world except ghosts. As she use to give a hard time with her family in her childhood so Anand used to scare her with ghost stories so that she can be controlled anyways. listening to ghost stories daily had a great impact on Arohi, she truly started believing in ghosts ., and that they exist.

Rachna was noticing her pale face of Arohi she understood her thoughts as of course they know about her fear of ghosts .so she decided to have some fun with her.

"Arohi in what situation we are, see just like a horror movie scene, three girls all alone, not to forget beautiful and young girls, in the middle of the forest, not to forget the darkness ".

"Shut up rachna! Anand bhai will reach soon to us, stop scaring me "

"But what if ghosts found us,aru I don't want to die "Sahiba also joined rachna.

"Shut up! Sahiba, nobody is going to die. Do you get it ., if...if...I will beat the ghost if they tried to hurt us ok"Arohi completed with stuttering in between.

" Do you think, they are scared of your beatings "rachna played again.

" See just don't talk ok "Arohi snapped at rachna who was having a wicked smile on her face.

Arohi started walking hence and forth while waiting for Anand, whereas rachna and Sahiba get settled on the bonnet. Arohi was muttering curses to anand that how late he is, how could be he is so careless. Rachna and Sahiba were enjoying this state of Arohi as it's rare to see arohi scared .and this trip had given them a golden chance to tease Arohi.

"Rachna, you know I watched that horror movie of the '80s in which the heroine is trapped in the same situation ."

"Hmm then "Sahiba play along.

They were audible to Arohi who was not looking at them but on the road.

"Then the heroine started walking hence and forth just like Arohi, Then suddenly she heard some sound from behind "

Arohi also felt some movement behind her, she doesn't want to hear their teasing so she stood a little far from them.

"Then the ghost I mean evil spirit touched the heroine's shoulder from behind "