chapter 46 Real identity .

Arohi closed th door of her flat quickly she sobbed hard as this is not what she wanted with her life, she learned to live happily with the memories of her love, Sidharth.

But this man ruined it all, the way he look at her, his touch make her feel disgusted.

So much she wished to beat him black and blue but the circumstances are not in favour of her wish

She entered the bedroom and collapsed on the bed crying badly about her faith, she doesn't notice when she fall asleep. It was 8 in the morning when a loud alarm disturbed her she slowly opened her eyelids, she hold her head because of a headache she picked some pain killer with water, then she made a cup of coffee and started drinking it slowly. , the reason for the headache too much crying or maybe she just slept in the morning. Suddenly something strikes to her she rushed towards the living room to search for her mobile but to her bad luck, it was switched off may be out of battery so she connect it to the charger she switched on her phone and dialled her bhabhi"s no.

"Hello"

Listening to her adi bhai's voice tears started flowing from her eyes she understood that mr sahay did what he declared too .she controlled her sob and started

" bhai, are you ok? Where is anand bhai?

" Aru bachu why are you crying? Are you ok, I told you, we will go through this see all the charges against me and anand were proved false and you know an opposition leader was arrested for plotting this against our family. Now don't waste time and just reach here ok tomorrow evening it's dad's surgery, and I want you here before that. Should I book the tickets for you?

Arohi smiled in tears listening to his happy voice " no... no bhai I will do that see you soon bhai "

"Hmmm yes bye beta "

" Bye "

Arohi kept the phone on the table and left for her morning routine, after taking a relaxing shower she was feeling much better but now she was feeling hungry so she decided to cook some poha for breakfast. She was chopping the onion when her eyes spotted the diamond ring, she again cursed that man under her breath but she was sure that she will trouble him so much that he will divorce her soon. ( just in her dreams )

I am not a weak girl mr sahay, if you think that you won by getting married to me then you are so wrong, but for now, underestimate me and that will be fun " she murmured this and smile at her thoughts then again got busy in her preparation

.

Arohi was busy preparing poha for her breakfast, she just had to finish some packing and she is leaving till night so she has a lot of time on her hand. so she was not in hurry. She felt some presence behind her and she knew who is it.

Who else "Qutub Minar", she turned around slowly and found him standing in his casual wear smiling at her.

" Hi" Ranvijay greeted her with a small smile

"Why?" Arohi already decided to stay strong

" Hmm "ranvijay acted like he didn't hear

"I mean why are you here mr sahay, though you are a busy man aren't you?"

Ronn smiled sheepishly "I thought we could have our breakfast together "as he told her yesterday about lineup meetings." Then I will leave for my office, it's normal to have breakfast with your wife isn't it ...... so I just arranged this I thought you must be feeling vanished."

He signalled at something so arohi peeped into the dining room where a worker was placing lavish breakfast on the dining table.

She glared at ronn " sorry mr sahay but I prefer a home-cooked meal "