chapter 20 posessed

I feel love

When I look into your eyes

I believe

If you move out from my side

I'll be

Losing grip on you

As the tune stopped, Siddharth was the first one to clap for arohi and the others also joined him.

Arohi looked at Siddharth and gave a smile to him he returned the gesture.

Aditya greeted Siddharth then bid goodbye to arohi and gave instructions to Vishnu

"Take care Vishnu".

"Dont worry sir, I will take care of mam .."

Aditya smiled at him and said I am telling you to take care of yourself, not of arohi she can take care of herself and others too . ".

Vishnu knows the meaning of the unsaid words of Aditya so he just nodded at Aditya, he left from there bidding bye to Siddharth, Zaheer and arohi.

" Hi Siddharth "

" Hi arohi how is your injury now, I mean I hope you are not feeling any pain now ."

" No, I am fit and fine tell me about you "

" Yes I am fine too "

"So what are you doing here, I mean that too alone ."

"Yes arohi where is Sahiba, II mean your friends."Zaheer was getting restless as he doesn't find Sahiba with arohi

"They will be coming in some time and I was free now so my bhai told me to help dad in this event ."

"Ooh, that's great ."

After some formal chitchat, arohi made herself busy by listening to the students singing.

Whereas Siddharth and Zaheer were shooting some practice performances.
They both used to check on each other in between their works.

At lunchtime rachna and Sahiba also reached there which made Zaheer happy.

Siddharth and Zaheer were going to have lunch in their regular restaurant. They asked the trio to which they agreed happily

They all visited the same restaurant in which arohi and rachna fought.
The owner and the staff of the restaurant were scared and worried about arohi 's next target.

"Ab kiski baari hai "the staff was giv8ng this look to each other .,but looking at Siddharth they got relieved as he was a sweet and kind person.

They all sat at a table and ordered the food. Arohi noticed how the staff was greeting her in fear whereas coming to Siddharth was very polite with the staff and the owner too. They all are looking comfortable with each other.

Rachna was noticing this and was again doubtful about arohi's intentions.
During h, arohi asked the question which was bothering her

"Siddharth, do you know any kind of black magic " Siddharth looked at her in confusion" I mean why are they so comfortable with you, I mean they are treating you with a smile on their face and of course, they respect you too mean of course they respect me too but they never smile at me .."

"Wait wait, first they dont have a death wish to smile at you, see arohi I dont know any black magic it's just simple I behave politely with everyone and they became comfortable with me and yes you are right that they respect me because I give respect to them. But in your case, they are scared of you therefore in fear they respect you .so it's different.
You know if you want respect then first you should respect others. then they will do the same. "