chapter 41 The downfall

The phone was ringing continuously but no one present in the vashisth villa was willing to attend the call. All the mobile phones were kept on silent as they didn't want to talk to anyone.

The relatives, the friends and the neighbours were calling them to ask about the reality of the raid but moreover, they wanted to mock the vashisht family and this was like a golden chance for them.

Varsha was not well as she was in the first trimester Of her pregnancy and this news has made her world upside down.

Pia and Veer were taking care of Avni as that little girl doesn't know what was happening with her parents but she had not seen her father since yesterday and her mother was crying nonstop. Pia and Veer were not that old but still, they understand that the matter is serious as they heard the news in the morning.

Aditya was reaching for all his high profile contacts to save anand but nothing was helping him. He was continuously on the phone reaching out to the ministers of his state whom he thought would help them but they were just saying sweet words and giving false assurance.

Triloknath also called the chief minister of the state for help but he refused by saying that it was a very delicate matter and all the proofs are against them.

Veena was also sobbing silently as she watched the downfall of her family. The relatives who use to praise her for her up ring were now pointing fingers at her for this incident.

Vaidehi was trying to handle the situation but how can she, as every member of the family was broken from the inside .she doesn't know who's evil eye caught their family

That afternoon one call made the situation worse. It was the call from Asawari's in-law., the Kaul family

" What is this Trilok Nath Ji, your son is involved in these kinds of businesses?"

" Don't at all this please don't listen to their words. They are media people and they were exaggerating these things. "

" But it doesn't explain who will do such a thing. Hmm I mean you are a singer, your sons are well established, you have money and power, who will do this and what will they get by doing this."

" You know Mr Vashisth, we made Asawari our daughter in law because she belonged to a cultured family. But now we are confused as to what kind of upbringing is this hmm."

The phone was on speaker as Aditya wanted to listen to them. Veena was listening to this conversation while sweating badly. She was scared for asawari's future life as she has just started the new journey of her life. Till Now her law was taking good care of her and Aswari was happy with veer. But this news has hit them like a Strome

Triloknath blinked his eyes to control his tears as he wanted to handle this matter " I am sorry for whatever is happening but please don't punish my daughter for this.

" First of all these all are false allegations against us. Somebody is trying to taint our image but we will bring out the truth soon."

" Fine if you say so but we have decided something until all this mess is cleaned asawari we will not visit your house till then and if God forbid the charges are true then asawari has to break all ties with you people."

"Or else we will make veer to divorce her, as for us our family prestige is more important than anything else in the world .goodbye mr vashisht"

Veena started sobbing loudly listening to such awful words whereas Aditya got one more tension in his ongoing list, he knew asawari is a simple girl who cannot stand against her in-law's wishes.

" How insensitive are these people, her name and prestige are more important to them, how can they talk about divorce haan. Marriage is not a joke."

Aditya smirked as look who is talking about this, veena vashisth, who gave her daughter pain for a lifetime, still asawari is their daughter in law but arohi was her daughter. but he know that this is not the right time to discuss the past so he kept his thoughts to himself.