chapter 52 . proposal

That night arohi insisted that avni should sleep with her, Varsha was worried that avni will trouble arohi. Bur that little girl promised her parents that she will take care of her bui. When arohi made her settle on the bed and started the story but the little girl made her stop and told her that she has to sing Loli ( lullaby) for her as a veer and pia told her that they have listened to arohi"s Lori and she didn't.

    Arohi smiled at the girl and started the same  Lori that  she used to sing for pia and veer,

      As soon as she is going to start the Lori, ronn "s video call disturbed them but before arohi can attend it avni did the job.

 Ronn gave a smile at the little girl " how are you, princess? "

"frlnd, I m fin, but now keep quiet as bui is going to sing a loli for me, shh." She signalled her by keeping a finger on her lips. But arohi interferes in between 

 "  It's ok me sahay I will sing it later, you…"

"Why later? I want to hear it too please carry on  "

Arohi nodded at him and then started the Lori in her sweet voice. Avni was enjoying Lori and so was the family,  as they can hear her singing after a long time. Arohi was a trained classical singer her dad trained her well. Whereas for ronn it was a divine experience, his detective mentioned her singing talent but he was listening to her singing for the first time.

  Ronn was amazed to know one more talent of arohi for him arohi is a multitalented girl with a  sharp mind, extraordinary fighting skills,  her belief in the almighty and culture, soft-hearted, and now he knew that she can sing so beautifully. He doesn't believe how lucky he could be to have a life partner like arohi.

After some minutes when the Lori ended, arohi glanced at avni who was sleeping soundly, then she looked at the screen where two eyes were looking at her with so much love like he was adoring her.

      Arohi didn't know what to say as ronn"s eyes were fixed on her, she cleared her throat to bring him out of his trance. Ronn smiled at her and threw a flying kiss at her.

       "  Arohi… I love you, just remember that hmm "

   Arohi didn't react as she was not expecting this type of reaction from Ronn. so she just muttered a good night and hung the call ., after disconnecting the call arohi drank some water and took some deep breaths to calm her erased heartbeats. She was now getting more scared for tomorrow as she knew ronn will not give her more time and she has to disclose about their wedding after the party will over. That night arohi slept under the effect of medicines otherwise it would be a sleepless night for her.

The next day everybody was busy with party preparation, the party was organised in one of their hotels. Arohi dressed up in a beautiful saree and a low neck blouse as it was gifted by vaidehi, she insisted to wear this saree at today's party arohi didn't want to break her heart so she just fulfilled her wish.  It was time to leave for the party venue arohi was ready to leave her room when her mobile went off with Ronn's call. She attained it hurriedly 

 She attained it hurriedly