chapter 64 Real angel

Arohi noticed Ronn's hand, she panicked looking at the bandage, it was obvious by the style of the bandage that the wound was deep. Ronn started walking again but tugged tug on his arm, Ronn looked at her with a question in his eyes 

"  How did this happen? How did you get hurt? Hm, Did I hurt you Mr sahay?"

  " No jaan, you didn't hurt me it was just an accident, Dont worry I am fine "

" No you are not, it must be painful for you, just wait I will. Call the doctor "

     Ronn was observing Arohi 's tensed face with moisture in her eyes, it was after years that someone cared for him like this. in her eyes. A wave of warmth filled his heart, he was right yesterday that arohi started having feelings for him. The way she returned the kiss was enough to prove her love for him but still, the confession is pending. But at least he has a ray of hope now.

    Ronn pulled Arohi in a hug, and was startled by his actions; she was searching for the doctor " s contact no. Ronn kissed her cheeks one by one and peck on her lips 

" I am fine, don't worry jaan how something ng will happen to me packed wife is enough to keep me safe. sherni hain meri biwi ( my wife is a tigress ) ."

   Arohi smiled at his tease, she hugged him more., but a knock on the door disturbed them. Aroh tried to break the hug but ronn didn't let her move he ordered in a stern voice " come in "

  " Sorry sir but Rajiv sir is waiting for you "

" Hmm ok I am coming "

"    I don't want to leave you but I have some important work."

" I understand… "

   Arohi again pulled her in a deep kiss and after a passionate kiss, he left her from the kiss and kissed her forehead.

     After bidding goodbye to ronn, Arohi started wrapping up the room, but a loud voice of Sahiba startled her, and she rushed towards the guest room.

    "  What happened?"

" She has had a cold since yesterday. I gave her some medicines  but now she is burning with  fever."

" What? Why don't you tell me? Come now let's go to a doctor as we cannot wait for the doctor's visit"

Soon arohi messaged shruti who took some minutes to reach sahay villa and soon they were standing in the hospital.

 The doctor checked noorie and gave an injection and some medicine for her. Sahiba was relieved after listening to the doctor as it was a normal fever, nothing serious. 

     When they were returning from the cabin, someone crashed into arohi, and the file of the other person splattered on the floor, arohi muttered sorry and started helping him in arranging the file.

    When she saw the face of the person a teasing smile spread on her lips, 

" So we meet again mr tanpura "

  The man noticed her then wished her and started leaving for another way 

  Arohi noticed something is wrong with him so she shouted at him from behind, 

   "Wait," she reached near him and raised an eyebrow at him " Are you ok? I mean you didn't correct me this time."

  "It's ok mam call me whatever you like, okay goodbye," the man said in a low tone and left inside some ward.

  Arohi was not feeling well so she asked Sahiba to wait in the car and left for the reception of the hospital.

       After some time she also reached the car where Sahiba and shruti were waiting for her,