8 - F*ck this sh*t

"You're fucking other women too? You bastard!" My mom shrieks from the outside and I roll my eyes

It's funny how she can still think she's the only one.

Even I wasn't. When we were together he treated me right, he gave me everything I needed - that my mom refused to. I dare say, I felt like a Queen often. 

At least, up until I found them in my mother's bed, fucking. 

She doesn't understand that he keeps coming back for more because she keeps buying his drugs. And I keep going out of my way to pay him back.

Thankfully, Dylan's money was enough to pay him and have some back so I can eat properly this month. 

"What are you surprised I have side hoes? Who do you think you are? You're just another one of them!" He bellows. 

An eery silence follows and for a moment I think she was put in her place as he does often.

Well, until I hear a slapping sound.

 It's followed by a weak whimper and I jump from my workshop corner and fly out of my bedroom.

Outside, just as I expected, I find my mom on the ground cradling her face with a panting Dean in front of her.

"Get out!" I order him.

"You can't order me around, pumpkin," he smirks.

"And you can't go around hitting my mom like it's your hobby. You've given her the drugs, you've fucked her. Now get out of our house!"

"I can, and I will!" He comes closer with a sickening smile, making me step back. "She needs to learn her place. On the ground, like the dirt she is." 

I grit my teeth together but refrain from answering. He's trying to get a rise out of me, but he won't get it. I'm done playing his games now.

"There's nothing more left for you here, Dean. Leave," I ask him.

"There is. I still want you." 

"No can do. You've lost me the moment you seduced my mom and turned her into a drug addict." 

My mom was never the only one, I've come to realize that. I would have left him sooner or later, as soon as I realized the cheater he is.

"She was a shitty mom way before I entered the picture," he claims.

"She was but she worked and paid the bills, and let me be. Now, you've just turned my life into a living hell, with no way out. So do me a favour, and let us be. I'll have your money in two weeks." 

"Nuh-huh," he tuts. "Your mom misbehaved. The deadline has been shortened." 

"When?" I grit out.

"Five hundred now, the rest by the end of the week."