BONUS CHAPTER #1

I am so fucking proud, right now

After all the shit that we've been through,  we deserve this. She deserves this. After months of hell, trials and testimonies to confirm my innocence we finally got free of all of that shit. With Dean finally in prison and Abby getting the proper care that she neededaway from uswe could finally get on with our lives.

Going back to college was the last thing I wanted, honestly. Even after the Dean made an official speech, apologizing to me and my family and offering me to finish the degree tuition-free. Going back, I didn't feel the same joy as I did before it all went to shit. But of course, my feisty and stubborn baby had to get her way. 

We both graduated, together. Even if it wouldn't make such a big difference, because I'd still paint without that damned degree, in the end, she was right. As she always is. I am glad she had me do it, but of course, I will never regret anything I do in this life, for as long she's by my side.

Though, graduation day was important for me for a whole different reason. That might have been one of my happiest days so far because it meant I finally got what I wanted. Having her all to myself, away from everyone else.

As soon as we graduated we hit the road. First, we travelled all around the country and then Europe. It's been five years, but it feels like time hasn't gone by. Nothing has changed although we're older. 

Everything is as intense as it always has been, down to the same prickle taking over my skin and my throat still knotting, in the same way, every time I set my eyes on her.

Time still stands every time our eyes lock and the sexual tension is still as thick as it was in the beginning. She is my goddess and muse of inspiration. As unreal as it can be, I've been nothing but fully happy so far.

Even more so now, as I look at our first big project that has finally come to fruition.

"Look at this," I tell her in a proud daze. "We're the fucking best!" 

My hands find her hips and I pull her to me, my lips find the bare skin on her shoulder, kissing and nibbling on it. A little sound escapes from her throat as her ass presses against my groin, forcing the blood down there.

"Fuck, baby," I groan against her neck as my hand presses her lower stomach against me.

"Ugh, Dylan stop," she moans, body pressing further into me and head tilting back against my shoulder. No, she doesn't want me to stop. Not really. "People are coming in right this moment. Our family will be here any minute," She hisses. 

Our family. Damn right!

We've been pretty much inseparable and her dad really hit it off with my dad. All holidays and important days have spent them all together, no exception and I fucking love it. I fucking love her, with all my heart, body and soul.