Epilogue

- 5 month's later -

- 5 month's later -

"You're going to pierce my eardrums!" Luna shouts over Jake and I's loud voices.

"How dare you?" Uncle Jake fake gasps. "I'll have you know I am an amazing singer!"

"You're probably the only one who thinks that," she grumbles making me laugh. "You suck at it too, don't get so full of yourself."

"Still, you put up with it," I smirk, knowing I completely suck at singing but love annoying the hell out of her. In a way, it's our thing. It has been ever since we met and I destroyed that sculpture of hers...

We've come a long way ever since. 

Dean was arrested for attempted murder and rape. The Police's investigation of himwith Aiden's P.I's helps it seems - found out that he was the one who raped Abby and made her lie after recording the whole ordeal as well as her taking drugs at a party. It was weird to learn the whole truth.

In a way, she was also played by him, in a fragile state of mind, being fed with the lies that if she partnered up with him she'd win me back only to be attacked by him when she failed to do so. After taking a step back from her, back when we broke up, I've come to realize how misguided she is. 

Her parent's fault of course, for neglecting the only child they have, drowning themselves in their work and luxuries. But there's nothing I can do about it. Not after all the hurt, she has caused us. Me.

The Turners made sure to publicly apologize to me and go to any lengths to have Dean in prison for life. In a way that was helpful for me and Luna too, allowing us to move on with no more connections to our pasts.

The Dean of my college also made a public apology once everything was cleared and allowed me to go back, tuition-free. You can bet your ass I accepted, after all the shit that man told me. It also means there's more money my parents can save for my siblings.

Speaking of siblings...

It's the end of June. The semester has ended a couple of weeks ago and Luna and I were in Italy. However, after three days there out vacation was cut short because the new member of the family has finally arrived.

"Well, it's not a decision I have taken lightly but it seems that it's my fate to put up with the burden of putting up with your ass," she grumbles. 

"Always the sunshine," Jake mocks her and she flips him off.

She's bold, I'll give her that. Uncle Jake, with his jocular personality. has made his mission often to get on Luna's nerves. It seems to be something we both like, and Luna, with her take-no-shit personality, measures up to him by answering back.

It's so fucking entertaining.

"I am someone's sunshine alright," she counters. "How about you Uncle Jay? Single for so long...  I am starting to think you're gay and don't want to tell us. Everyone will love you still." She pauses, gives me a mischievous smirk and then continues, "At least Willow will."