44 - Heart2Heart

"Baby, if that's your punishment every time I misbehave, we're going to have a problem," I smirk

I'm still blind and bound, inside her and covered by her panting body.

"That was amazing," she sighs. 

"It was, but is there a chance you could take the cuffs off?"

"Oh," She jumps back and takes the tie off first. "Sorry, I forgot." 

The first thing my eyes focus on is her face. There's a shiny layer over her skin, probably sweat her smile, though wide is relaxed. Sated. Her chest is still moving heavily, and her perky breast makes me want to go a second time at it.

But I also want to enjoy this little bit longer, and finally, get to touch her. She's so fucking beautiful, and I missed this closeness so much. I missed her.

Luna's eyes start to trail down to my torso and I know, right then, she's getting distracted.

"Baby," I call before she forgets. "The cuffs."

"Right, Right."

I lean forward while she picks the key up from the nightstand before plastering against me and wrapping her hands around my torso, finding the cuffs. The moment I hear the clink of it opening up, I bring my hands forward, placing them underneath her thighs.

"Come here." Propelling her body forward, I lift the both of us.

Her arms fly around my neck, holding tight. "What are you doing?" 

"Quick shower and then, sleep," I mumble to her neck.

I carry her to the shower and place her on the floor, inside the shower before turning the hot water on. She goes to clean herself up but I beat her to it, spreading the shampoo on my palms and massaging her head. 

She leans her back onto me while I do it humming in content. After that, I wash her body gently. I am about to do the same to myself when she takes the sponge out of my hand. 

"Let me," she asks and I nod. 

I sit down on the little bench to let her wash my hair, which feels kind of funny but I let it anyway. I am slowly starting to realise the extent of my feelings, how far I'd be willing to go just to make her happy. It makes these excruciating two weeks worth it.

A little bit after, when it comes to the part of her, washing my body I try - and completely fail - to contain a new hard-on. 

"You're crazy," she chuckles.

"About you," I smirk before heading underneath the shower hose to rinse. "Let's go back to bed." 

I peck her lips before getting out of the shower. Luna follows me and I waste no time covering her body with a fluffy towel before wrapping one around my waist. In the bedroom, I put some boxers on and wait for her on the bed, letting her choose wherever she wants of mine.