𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

"My dad is gonna put me on another curfew,"

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"That was actually not that bad," I say slipping out of my sneakers as Adonis takes off his.

"Surprisingly," he speaks, placing his keys on the counter.

"Thomas shouldn't be back until tomorrow so you can make yourself comfortable," he says and I nod.

"Do you guys have turns on having the flat to yourself?" I question and he chuckles slightly before shaking his head.

"We both weren't here yesterday," he says before looking over at me, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows.

"House tour?" He questions and I nod slightly before he holds my hand and walks further into the kitchen.

"This is the kitchen has you can," he says before taking up a small shot glass.

"This is Jackson's favourite cup when he visits," he jokes, which I can tell is actually the truth.

"Next we have the comfort zone, as Thomas would call it," he says walking over to the living room which is very open with the kitchen.

The walls are white and most of the furniture is grey or black, the tv is mounted on the wall and under they have a self with they're games.

"Next is the guest bathroom," he says pushing open a slightly hidden door.

"Opposite it, is the laundry room," he mutters looking over at me.

"Its just a small room that fits the dryer and washing machine," he says causing me to chuckle.

Walking across the house he stops and a black door,"This is Thomas's room, we won't ever open this door," he chuckles before walking through a small hallway and at the end, there's a white door.

"This is my room," he says, placing his hand on the knob before pushing it open allowing us to walk inside.

The room is almost like his old room, just a bit bigger.

The bed, positioned in the middle and somehow he still has a ton of books on a bookshelf all new from the ones he has at his mom's house.

The walls are painted a light grey and the scent in his room is sweet, the same vanilla scent he has to him.

I lay down on his bed causing him to chuckle as he lays next to me, I turn to look at him before placing my hands under my head.