𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"Yeah, I needed that," I breathe as my face begins to turn red.

I turn around and walk out before he can try anything.

The microwave beeps loudly throughout the kitchen and I push the button before taking it out.

I open the bag and pour it out into the bag before sprinkling the salt onto it.

"Take this back to April, I'm gonna go change," I say and he nods.

I walk up the stairs and stroll through the hall and soon enter Vanessa's room.

I'm greeted by the off white walls and the green floral aesthetic of her room.

Her bed is positions right in between the two windows, which allows the light to shine through her room brightly.

I grab my bag before changing into a more sleep worthy outfit.

I look at myself in the full-size mirror that hung off her wall.

I tried my hair up into a bun before leaving her room.

I walked down the hall texting my dad that I'd be home on Saturday which was tomorrow.

"You've really got to watch where you're going," a voice says as I look up.

Adonis stands right in front of me and this time I don't actually bump into him.

"What are you doing up here?" I question pushing the power off button on my phone.

"My sister wants my charger," he says and I nod before passing him.

He lets out a hard sigh before speaking.

"Can we, talk for a second?" He questions.

"Sure,"

He opens the door to his room allowing me to walk in which I do.

The familiarity of the room is a nice feeling, his walls are painted white and he has a full wall dedicated to books.

His bed is under a guitar that hangs from the wall, probably not the safest place for it to be.

"What do you need to talk about?" I question as I sit on his bed, placing my phone next to me.

"You don't feel anything for Jackson do you?" He questions, his hands being snuggled inside of his pockets as he sits next to me.

The question is unexpected and I swear my heart's in my throat as I struggle to find the words to speak.

"What?" Is the only to I manage to say.

"No, I don't like Jackson," I say before getting up, and standing in front of him.

"Even if I did what does it matter to you?" I question, trying to study his expression but it's simply too hard.

He lets out a sigh and mutters something under his breath as he looks down into his lap.

"What?" I question as he looks up at me, the words that fall out of his mouth leaves me in a totally.