𝐗𝐕|𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"Shit are you okay?" I question as I place the rolling pin onto the counter.

"Never thought a rolling pin could hit me so hard," he says as he grabs two paper towels.

"I'm so sorry," I apologise.

He places it on his head before looking up at me with a small smile.

"Are you actually worried?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"You're bleeding and you still manage to find teasing me funny?" I groan before moving past him and going into the pantry.

"You're going to have to help with this or else I'll just put some water and soap," he says.

"Are you actually insane?" I question as my voice raises naturally.

He gives me a questionable look as I look at him with shocked eyes.

"What's wrong with water and soap, you bathe with it, it's safe," he says.

"On a wound, did you fall off a cliff as a baby, cause you are all types of fucked up,"

"Wow, that kind of hurt," he grumbles.

I pull him off the counter before heading to the bathroom. He mumbles something about is that any way to treat a patient.

As we go into the bathroom, he sits on the counter.

I run a part of a small towel under warm water before placing it onto the spot that's bleeding.

He winces slightly before adjusting to the temperature.

"Don't ever put soap on wounds," I say, causing him to chuckle.

"I was only kidding so you could help me," he says and I roll my eyes before applying pressure.

He mumbles a couple of curse words and winces involuntarily.

I move it off his head before washing it off, the red stains slowly running down the sink before I wringer it out and place it on his head again.

"You guys having fun?" He questions, looking down at me with his green eyes.

"Yeah," I mutter and he nods.

"That's good to hear," he says, clenching his jaw a bit as I apply more pressure.

"I think the bleeding stopped so now, you'll be fine," I say after taking off the towel and he nods before sliding off the counter.