𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐑𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

Charlie had just flown in today so the girls and I went to go pick her up

Charlie had just flown in today so the girls and I went to go pick her up. For some reason, I was left with the heaviest suitcase to drag.

"Do you have a body in here?" I retort and she chuckles.

"Tell me we're going for food right now," April chimes in as I close the trunk of my car.

"Please I haven't eaten a non-healthy meal due to a fake pregnancy and a broken relationship, I need some unhealthiness," Vanessa says.

"Sure, we can stop for some food," I speak.

We all get into the vehicle before closing the doors, I start the engine of the car before pressing on the gas pedal.

"How have you and Jackson been?" Vanessa questions, slightly sloughing back into the black leather seats when I glance back at them.

"We've been great actually, he brought me these tiny heart candies that had cute words for each day of my birthday month," she says.

"Ugh, who knew the player could be so romantic," April speaks.

"Yeah, it's really cute,"

"Only God knows how much I wish I could relate," Vanessa shrugs.

"I'm honestly thinking about going back with Kegan,"

"Hell no," we all say in unison.

"God, you're right, what am I saying," she speaks, slightly rubbing her temples.

"You need like four shots," April tells her causing us to chuckle.

"I missed this," Charlie says.

"We missed you," Vanessa mutters.

"Yeah, some more than others," I retort followed by a playfully laugh as she raises her middle finger up at me.

"How are you and lover boy by the way?" She questions before opening a snack which April quickly snatches away.

"Amazing actually," I say with a smile which I will admit was very noticeable.

"Oh my, you guys did it," April exclaims.

"How the hell did you know that?" Charlie questions.

"I'm in the front seat so I can see the huge grin on her face," April mutters.

"How was it?" Charlie questions before being cut short by Vanessa.