𝐗𝐗| 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞

"I don't think this chair will fit us both,"

"You wear glasses?" He questions walking past me and entering the house

"Adonis, what are you doing here?" I question, closing the door before taking the bacon out my mouth.

"Morning Mr R," he says to my dad causing him to look over at him.

"Morning Adonis," he greets him, before taking his plate and heading into his office.

I walk over to the couch and take a seat, and Adonis does the same after me.

He's wearing a black jacket with fluff at the top along with a blue graphic t shirt on the inside, plain black jeans and his everyday chain hangs from his neck.

He places his head onto my lap before taking up my bacon and placing it in his mouth.

"You can't come here and steal my food," I complain causing him to chuckle, a smile forms on his lips as he wipes something off my lips with his thumb.

He takes the book from beside me and opens it to the page I was reading, " A romance novel," he speaks before I grab him from him.

"What are you doing here?"I question once more, this time he looks at me before answering.

"I wanted to hang out, Jackson is with Charlie, Thomas is with April and Kegan is stuck in my sister's room," he explains.

He sits up resting his back against the couch, looking over at me.

"Well unless you're down for a day of me reading and then doing nothing, you better leave," I joke and he shakes his head.

"I'm down for whatever you're gonna be doing,"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

After I finished eating, we head to my room where he decides to sit in my rolling chair, he pulls me onto his lap where he wraps his arms around me.

"I don't think this chair will fit us both," I joke and he laughs lightly.

I run my fingers through his dark strands of hair, messing up his already messy hair.

"Isabelle," he mumbles catching my attention.

"Hm?" I mutter slowly, his eyes meet mine and his facial expression becomes gentle, he moves a strand of hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear as he speaks.

"I've never done this before and I've spent the whole of last night trying to figure how to ask this,"

"Ask what?" I question, curiosity lingering in my mind as I make up a million questions he'd possibly want to ask me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he questions, my eyes grow in shock as the words leave his mouth, my stomach becomes twisted and tangled as the rush of redness flow into my cheeks.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" I question and he nods, playing with my fingers nervously, his eyes piercing into mine.

"I'd love to," I say, which brings a smile to his lips, his fingers that were just cold seconds ago return to their normal temperature.

I rest my head on his chest, playing with the pendant on his necklace, it's flat and has the word Adonis engraved into it at the back.

"My granddad gave me this when I was fourteen,"  he murmurs, his brown eyes looking down at me., whilst mine are looking at his.

"He had engraved my name on it, and given it to me on his death bed," he mumbles.

"You wear it every day," I mutter.

"He meant a lot to me,"

Just before I can say anything I hear my sister yell for me, startling me, which causes the chair to fall over and both Adonis and I fall out.

As we hit the ground a small gasp escapes my lips causing Adonis to chuckle as he holds my head so it doesn't hit the floor.

"You okay?" He questions and I smile before nodding.

"Sorry to interrupt," I hear my sister's voice, causing both Adonis and I to look over at the door where my sister stands.

He stands up before holding out his hand to help me, which I take.

"What do you need?" I question, looking over to Lexi.

"I was just bored, I thought you were reading or something so I just wanted to scare you," she laughs causing me to roll my eyes.

"Goodbye, tell Levi I say hi," I prompt causing her to grow confused.

"How do you know he's here?" She questions urging for an answer.

"Because you get nervous and run to my room as if I have something to tell you," I say before walking over to the door with a smile.

"Now go spend time with your boyfriend," I tease she rolls her eyes and walks over, allowing me to close the door.

When I look around, Adonis is sitting down on the bed with his arms out.

I give in and sit in his lap with my head on his chest just like before as his arms wrap around me.

"We're going to Kyle's Cabin in the woods, for Kegan's birthday next weekend, my sister gave me the job of asking you if you'd like to come," he mutters into my hair.

"Sure," I say, giving him a small smile.

"Are you being nice to Kyle?" I question causing him to cringe slightly which makes me chuckle.

"It's for Vanessa not for me," he says, I roll my eyes at him before speaking.

"He's trying with you guys," I say, before looking up at him.

"Give him a chance," I conclude.

"Fine,I'll try but not too much," he says before leaning back carrying me with him.

I wrap my arms around his torso as he rests his head on my pillow, I can hear his heartbeat, it's just as fast as mine when he's close to me, I smile to myself before closing my eyes. 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

End Of Chapter 20, Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter, If So Be Sure To Leave A Comment And Vote, see you guys Wednesday ~ Ash♡