𝐈𝐕| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"Going to the party?" April questions as she wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"I don't really know, April," I hesitate.

"Come on, it's tonight," she shrugs.

"Fine fine, but let me think about right now," I say.

"I'd also have to ask my dad," I state and she nods.

"Ask your dad what Iz?" Adonis chimes in.

"Stop calling me that," I say.

"Hey, you told me not to call you Izzy, I improvised, or would you prefer love, or angel?" he teases.

"You're so annoying," I groan causing him to smile.

"You two have some intense tension," April chimes in earning a stern look from both of us.

"My bad, my bad" she states before she backs away from us.

Adonis winces all of sudden which brings my attention back to him.

"You okay?" I question and he nods.

"Just sprained my ankle at practice," he states.

"You sure you're okay?" I question with a bit too much worrisome in my voice.

"You're worried?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"I won't be ever again that's for sure now," I state before closing my locker and walking to class.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"What are you painting?" Vanessa questions as she take a seat on the stool next to me.

"Well I'm painting a bit of everything in my past," I state causing her to grow confused.

"The graveyard represents a passing, the heart with the stitches represent past relationships, the colouring over these words are all my insecurities and that's about it," I explain, gesturing my finger over each one as I give an explanation.

"But you're struggling with something?" She questions and I nod.

"I can't quite seem to merge them all together," I state looking up at her.

"Well you could use a warm white, like beige or gray and blend until you're satisfied, to create more depth making some shading," She suggests.

"Thanks," I say before starting.