Chapter Thirty-One

"GOOD AFTERNOON, Am I, perhaps disturbing something?" A god-like voice was heard across the hallway. There was an uninvited guest, standing there with a broad smile on his face.

The entire class stopped to stare at the smiling handsome built man, standing in the Lounge's door, holding a briefcase and wearing a white tall lab coat. His hair seemed professionally done, and the most outstanding part of him was probably his aura. 

The yellings of the classroom immediately stopped. And it seemed as if everyone was drawn to his aura. 

"..." 

'Hmm...am I just seeing things or does he have a halo behind him?' 

Julia stood up in a hurry when she realized that there was an older stranger standing in front of her. Wasn't there supposed to be a restriction on strangers or something?! 

"Excuse me, sir, are you a staff member of this school?" Julia asked in a skeptical manner as she walked in front of him as if protecting his eyes from all of the crazy things going on. 

"No, but I have a guest pass from the Superintendent of the School's District Board to come see the Principal." The man said, flashing a small grin at her, handing her the guest ID pass. 

"My name is Uyeno Akihiko, nice to meet you." He pulled out an arm.

Julia sweating took his hand and said, "Okano Julia." 

"A pleasure, Miss Okano." He said, smiling gently. "Are you a teacher?" He said motioning his head towards the band of students awkwardly staring at him.

"Yes, I'm a second-year high school teacher," Julia said, glancing at the hoard of students.

'It feels so unbelievable to even say that I teach high schoolers, even kindergartners are better-!' 

"What a nice class that you have," He says with a soft smile, and waves. All the other kids looked mesmerized by him. 

'Nice Class?! Nice?!!! To hell with nice that is!' 

"O-oh, Mr. Uyeno, is it?" Julia said smiling after handing the ID card, "Y-you can come in..." She said pointing towards the door to the Principal's office that had the sign: <Busy> 

"It seems that there is another guest inside." Uyeno Akihiko said ruffling his hair, "I'll wait," he smiled patiently, straightening up his suit. 

Julia turned to see the busy lounge of students staring back at her and stared back at Uyeno. He smiled back at her softly. 

"Ahahaha... if you don't mind, you can sit inside, I'll take my class and leave." Julia bowed, looking at her awkward class just quietly staring at the guest. She never believed that these crazy hordes would just shut up in front of a good-looking person. 

"No, of course not," Uyeno said with a smile. "Come have a seat, Miss Okano. I don't mean to trouble you." 

Suddenly before Julia could say anything, the Principal came marching out, his face was red in anger and he looked disheveled, he slightly glanced at Julia, and then ordered:  "Miss Okano! The Chairman wants to talk with you right now!" 

"O-oh okay, sir." Julia bowed, and then she turned around to see the Principal giving a side-eyed glance at Uyeno Akihiko saying, "Who are you?! I thought there should be no guests from the-!" 

The Principal stopped yelling and then quickly became quiet when he made cold eye contact with Uyeno Akihiko. The principal retreated back a few steps and said, "I-I apologize... sir..." 

Julia's eyes popped, she had never seen the Principal go from super angry to super apologetic in seconds! Not even the Chairman could do that!

 She instantly glanced at Uyeno Akihiko, who was coldly looking at the Principal.