October 1, 2013

A/N: What's your theory on how Michael manages to never die? My dad says formaldehyde. I saw bulletproof vest.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" Aunt A/N inquired as you flew down the stairs.

"For a bike ride." You hurriedly lied.

You ran out into the garage ane grabbed you bike, not even bothering with a helmet. The door was open, and you sped out.

You rode around town, looking for the police station. You found it after about twenty minutes, and it was next to the Dairy Queen.

You dropped the bike and slammed the door open.

"I saw him!" You panted. "I saw Michael!"

"Who?" The deputy at the desk asked.

"Myers! Michael Myers! I saw him!"

"Listen, kid. If this is your idea of a joke-"

"I live in the old Myers' house!"

Silence.

"You... You live where?"

"The house Michael lived in! I looked it up!"

The deputy reached down to his radio. "This this Deputy Willy. I'm headin' over to the old Myers' house. Kid who lives there says she saw him."

"10-4, sending backup." A female voice cracked over the speaker.

"I didn't request backup; we aren't even there yet."

"It's the Myers' house. You need backup."

"Alright, then. Tell backup they might be there first." Deputy Willy released the button and looked to you. "How'd you get here? You run?" 

"I took my bike." 

"Okay, we'll put it in the back of the squad car; it'll be faster. Come on." 

You followed Deputy Willy out the door of the station. He grabbed your bike and put it in the back seat of his squad car, and he opened the shotgun door for you. 

"Get in." 

You got in the front of the squad car, and Deputy Willy put the car into gear. 

________________

"Where'd you see him, kid?" He asked, getting out of the car. 

"Over by the sheets. He was looking into my bedroom window." You replied, removing your bike from the car and placing it back in the garage. 

The backup arrived just then. Backup turned out to be one other car, and only one man stepped out of the car. The man wore a cowboy hat, with matching boots, and he had dark shades that made him look important. 

"Sherriff Morgan! Over here!" Deputy Willy called out from the sheets. "We got a hair!" 

"Hang on, I'm gonna talk to the kid." Sherriff Morgan said. 

Sherriff Morgan walked over to you and removed his cool shades. "I'm Sherriff Gideon Morgan, what's your name?" 

A/N: I'm sorry, I just saw Gideon's last episode of Criminal Minds (while he's alive) for the second time, and Morgan is just cool. 

"Y/N L/N." 

"What are your parents' names?" 

"They're dead. I live with my aunt and uncle." 

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are your aunt and uncle around?" 

"Yeah, they're-" 

"Y/N! Y/N, what's happening?" Aunt A/N cried, throwing open the front door. She still had her apron, slightly caked in flour from her cookies.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. My name is Sherriff Gideon Morgan; how do you do?" Sherriff Morgan shook Aunt A/N. 

"I'd do a lot better if I knew why you were interrogating my niece." She replied. 

"May I come in, ma'am? I'd like to talk to you." 

"You can talk to me right here; my husband's still setting up the living room." 

"So, you just moved here?" 

"Is that really important, Sherriff?" 

"Yes, ma'am it is. Your niece here claims she saw Michael Myers staring at her from the sheets you've got hanging up over there. Now, since this is the house he grew up in, and every Halloween he-" 

"Who's Michael Myers?" 

Sherriff Morgan sighed. "He lived here once. He comes back every Halloween and goes on a killing spree. His sister, if I'm not mistaken, her bedroom was right there." He pointed to your bedroom window. 

"Oh, my God. That's Y/N's bedroom." Aunt A/N gasped. 

"Ma'am, for now, we believe you all are safe. Now, my Deputy over there claims that he found a brown hair, and that's the same color of hair Michael Myers wears on his mask. On the thirtieth and Halloween, we'll put twenty-four hour surveillance outside your house. We'll increase police presence at the school, and put more patrol cars out. We do that every year, anyways, but we'll make sure they all pass your house during rounds." 

"Alright. Sherriff, can I ask you something?" Aunt A/N asked, glancing at Deputy Willy, who had put the hair in a plastic bag labeled 'EVIDENCE'. 

"Of course, ma'am." 

"Are we in danger?" 

"Not yet. Call the station if you see anything. I'll have my men drop off a picture of Michael later. And, I'll put you in contact with someone who knows Michael better than Michael knows himself. I'll call him now, tell him the situation. Excuse me." 

Sherriff Morgan walked over to his car and pulled his phone out from a bag. 

"Hi, is this Dr. Sam Loomis? We've got a problem." 

Silence. 

"He's back."