118. A Banquet Held For The One Month Old Baby

Wei Chang Feng guessed right. A few days after Qi Le An returned to Hai City, a director surnamed Guan came to him.

He used the most simple and crude way to meet Qi Le An. He went directly to Qi Le An’s school and waited for him at the gate, but he met him at last. However, the director was not impulsive. He followed Qi Le An’s car for quite a while. When Qi Le An’s driver found they had been stalked, the director got out of the car and revealed his identity to him.

Qi Le An was a little dumbfounded, but the director from Hong Kong looked sincere and said in a hurry, “Hi! I’m the director of “Someone Likes Blue”. Can we talk?”

The director’s Mandarin was poor and sounded funny. Qi Le An barely understood it and said with embarrassment, “My agent isn’t here…”

The director, a thin and weak man in his thirties, looked wronged. “Your agent and company refused to see me… Let’talklk, okay?”

Only then did Qi Le An know that he had been refused a few times.

The director found Qi Le An was hesitant and said, “It won’t take a few minutes. I promise it will be finished within ten minutes. Is that OK?”

Seeing the director’s sincere expression, Qi Le An couldn’t help but nod.

The director sighed in relief.

The director had planned this for a long time and the plan was also practiced. He immediately brought Qi Le An to the cafe. Qi Le An told the driver the situation and followed the director in. During this period, the director’s eyes were fixed on Qi Le An and he felt more satisfied with him.

After they sat down, the director directly came to the point. “Qi Le An, you fit the image of Lan! I hope you can play this role!”

Facing his enthusiasm, Qi Le An said calmly, “I’m sorry. My broker and company have expressed their attitude clearly.”

The director blinked and said cunningly, “But you still met with me, right?”

Qi Le An didn’t respond. ‘What a cunning man!’

The director nagged for a long time, but Qi Le An had hin thoughts. He did like this story, but Chen Shan’s attitude was firm and Yin Yan didn’t think well of it. ‘For the sake of harmony, I’d better give up.’

‘Besides, there are many intimate touches in this drama. I don’t like to have that kind of contact with a stranger. I won’t sacrifice myself for art!’

Qi Le An was absent-minded but still smiled politely. The director had talked for a long time and then used his last resort. “We invited Wei Chang Feng to play the role of the f male lead.”

Qi Le An was shocked. ‘Why didn’t Wei Chang Feng tell it to me? When we parted a few days ago, he could guess that I was in a bad state because of this story. If he accepts it, he will tell me, right?’

Qi Le An asked in relief, “Did Wei Chang Feng agree?”

The director said, “… No, but we had a happy talk last time. Wei Chang Feng also showed interest in the movie. I believe he will agree.”

Qi Le An really wanted to ask why he was so confident.

The confident director continued, “It’s a meaningful movie. Trust me. You won’t regret accepting it.”

Qi Le An said apologetically, “Director Guan, I’m so sorry. It isn’t up to me to accept a movie.”

“In other words, do I just need to convince your broker and company?” The director’s eyes lit up.