Support - Tsutomu Goshiki x male reader (Haikyu!)

Warning: SPOILERS! If you haven't seen season three of Haikyu then skip this chapter because this is a spoiler fest!

SLAM!
The sound that the ball makes when it hits outside of Shiratorizawas side of the court.
The whole room went silent.
After a few seconds of silence, the crowd goes wild. Karasuno was celebrating their win. 21-19 on the fifth set. But Shiratorizawa was speechless.

~Y/N POV~
I glanced on our side and I saw the look on Tomus face.
The face of loss.
The face of disappointment.
"Farewell, my paradise" whispered Tendo.
I saw Karasunos side cheering and the crowd was cheering their win.
I looked back on Shiratorizawas side and saw a heartbreaking scene.
Tears fall on Tomus face.
That's the expression I never wanted to see on my boyfriend's face.
Both teams line up in front of the net to shake hands.
They both shouted good game and exit the stadium. I ran down to meet the team.
"You guys did great no matter what. That game was amazing even though I have no idea whats going on I still enjoyed it. So don't ever feel down because this milestone will be the start of something amazing and you guys are amazing" I said.
Their eyes widened and smiled then they pulled me in a group hug.
I started crying because of all of the emotions I felt within that moment.
"Okay okay you're rubbing your tears on me" I quickly lied and rubbed my tears while getting out of the group hug.
"Eh is y/n-chan crying?!" Tendo said teasingly.
"N-no im not baka!" I shouted.
They all laughed.
I realized that my Tomu is not here. I started looking around.
"Hes probably at the entrance. You can go look for him there. He needs you" Ushijima said.
"Thanks!" I said.
I went towards the exit and saw him sitting on the floor with his arms around his knees. I can tell hes upset by the way hes shaking.
I walked towards him and sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"I feel such a failure" he whispered.
"But you're not. Losses happens all the time"
"No they do not! This was a one time to win for Ushijima-san before he leaves and I ruined it!" he yelled.
"No you did not!"
He looked up with tears flowing down his face. He was surprised to see me crying as well.
"You did everything you can. You all did your part. Never ever say that you're a failure cause you're not. You are an amazing player that tried your best to win. Even though you didn't win till the end but it was all worth it. Wasn't it?"
He nodded slowly.
"You're an amazing person you did everything you can because you're a strong valuable player. Your team is better together than alone because you're not alone. You never were. So please babe, never say you're a failure. I love you Tomu with everything that I have. I don't like seeing you cry because you'll make me cry. And I hate crying" I said and he chuckled a bit.
He kissed my tears and hugged me.
"I love you too. Thank you for everything. Your support helps me move forward because I know that you'll be watching and supporting me to the end"
I smiled and place my hands on both sides of his cheeks. I kissed his tears away and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck. The kiss turned into a passionate one.
Unfortunately oxygen exists so after a while we both pulled back and rest our foreheads together.
"You're an amazing human being. Never forget that Tomu" I whispered to him.
"I'll never forget that my love and you're my whole world; my universe" he whispered back.
We hugged again

Yup. I'm falling in love all over again. They both thought simultaneously.