Eyes of a Hero - Uta x chubby! male reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

A/N: Hey! I fricking love Uta man! Hes so pure in every way. He deserves happiness.

Now for the storyline I want to bring awareness about accepting and being able to feel comfortable in your skin. Every body type is beautiful and you should think so too.

If you want it to change for the better then by all means go ahead as long as youre healthy and happy. Hope you enjoy!
——————————————————————

~Y/Ns POV~

Its Sunday which means its date night.

I always look forward to this day.

We never see each other since I am a full time college student and Uta has been very busy with his shop. Hes very passionate about his work which I adore him for.

I knew he was a ghoul the second I saw those eyes.

People may think theyre scary and ugly but to me theyre the eyes of my hero. And of course my boyfriend. I always replay the moment he first saved me in my head which was very cliche.

~Flashback~

I was walking down the streets at night. I had night classes and my last class ends at 8. Ive heard about the ghouls being overly hungry for people. But I dont believe that all are bad people.

I mean I had best friends who were ghouls but they all disappeared out of nowhere so I was left all alone.

I passed by Anteiku and waved at Yoshimura who owns the shop. Which I received one back. I knew him because I was a regular at his shop. Like damn his espressos were amazing.

I walked into an alleyway which is one of the areas that Yoshimura warned me not to go but it is the faster route so I am pretty ignorant to the dangers from whats about to come.

I almost made it through until I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned but saw nothing. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me so I continued walking.

But I felt a strong force pulled me back against a wall.

"Well look what we have here" a voice said.

I was too afraid to even move.

"Its a human" another voice said.

"Oh my, were going to have a lot of leftovers. Isnt that right little piggy" they both started laughing.

Nows not really the time to feel insecure. I have to get out of this.

I tried to break my arms free but couldnt when the ghoul tightened his hands around my neck.

"Ack"

"Oh look. Hes struggling. We cant let the fresh scent of fear go to waste" he started sniffing my neck very deeply "Ahhhhhh smells heavenly"

"Okay man hurry up and kill him so we can get out of here" his ghoul friend said.

"N-no please d-dont kill me. Im begging you!" I tried to get his hand off my neck but it keeps tightening. I tried to scream but only scratches come out.

Their laughs and the sight of drool from this ghoul.

I started to cry.

Is this it.

I mean the end of everything.

"Hey!"

I opened my eyes to see another figure.