40.

He smiles down at me, a sad smile

"Thank you, darling. You make my day so much better, " he says, giving me a kiss. He looks at me again, and he seems a bit better.

Elijah takes my hand back in his and Owen mirrors his movement. We walk to the elevator, the on that Aaron took too.

"So you really have a personal elevator?" I ask. Elijah grins. "Of course we do. We don't like other people," he says. Then, he flirts, "Except you, of course.

I giggle, "Of course." I look at Owen and fake-glare at him. "You called me a friend! Do you not love me anymore?" I pout.

He chuckles and gives me a kiss. "Nah, you are just a friend. I actually want to have Elijah as my boyfriend, but you're blocking it."

I let go of his hand and push him towards Elijah. "Go on." Elijah shakes his head at me, seeming terrified. I smirk. "Go on."

Owen rolls his eyes. "Darling, you know I'm kidding. I only love you. And not as a friend," he smiles and gives me a kiss. In one blink, he's at my other side again. Elijah exhales relieved. "Dude."

Owen shrugs, grinning. "I must say, I am kind of offended." Elijah rolls his eyes. "I'm not letting you go down on me. I don't get how Scarlett thinks you're attractive."

Owen pouts at me. I give him a kiss, after which he sticks out his tongue at Elijah. I roll my eyes. "Sometimes, you're a true child, Owen."

He grins. "Oh. Does that turn you on?" I cock an eyebrow. "Absolutely... not."

The elevator pings and we step out, holding hands again. "There's our gym," Elijah points. I nod and hop to it. I push the door open and my jaw drops.

This gym is bigger than my house! I look around, seeing mirrors everywhere. I blush, remembering the last time I did something with a mirror...

I quickly look away, to the other things. There's a punching bag, lots of training machines and a small bar. I walk and sit down there. Elijah closes the door, while Owen walks to the punching bag.

"Sweetheart, just tell us if you need something, alright?" I hear. I nod, smiling. I watch as they take off their shirts —the real reason I came with them— and sit back on the chair. Elijah starts pushing up, just as Owen starts punching that poor bag.

I turn in the chair, feeling thirsty. I notice the bottle of water, but it's empty. Maybe the guys have water with them?

So, I hop to Elijah's bag. He does have water with him, so I take a few sips. "Sweetheart, leave some for me, okay?" he grunts.

I nod, setting it back on the floor. I hear Owen groaning weird things, I guess I'll go look. He's in full concentration, I can tell. I sit down, fascinated by the sight.