56.

Today was her last exam

I drum with my fingers on the steering wheel. She's finally done with school, she only has to return for graduation.

That is, if she doesn't fail any tests. But I'm positive she's done them very well, we already called the principal who confirmed she had straight A's.

The last one was biology, which shouldn't be a problem. She's done enough biology with the others these past days... They think it helps her relax. It does, a bit too much because she always passes out in the bathtub.

I always find a way to get out of it. I want to see her begging nicely before I pleasure her—but she has to fucking hurry up, because I want to fuck her.

This is not going like I planned. Not at all.

She bell rings and I see her walking out of the building. She hugs Dylan and walks to my car. I frown and sit up. She doesn't seem happy.

Oh my God, is she crying? I jump out of my Jeep and take quick strides to her. "Sweetheart? what's wrong? You can tell me," I whisper in her ear and hug her, protective.

"It's over," she sniffles. I pick her up and set her on my hip. She sobs and hugs me tightly. I brush away some hair from her face.

"What's over, sweetheart? High school?" She nods, sniffling and wiping her tears away. I kiss her cheek. "It's a chapter out of your life that's closed now. But on the bright side, you can go to college now, or you can work in some certain office," I wink.

She lets out a laugh between her cries. "Dylan signed me up for a college in Italy, he's so silly," she giggles. I smile and kiss her forehead. "I think Dylan's tryna tell you something," I grin as we walk back to the car.

She gasps and punches my arm. I chuckle. "He's my best friend! And I'm his only friend, he wouldn't actually send me away."

I mock a frown. "Poor Dante. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's your best friend." I sit down at the driver's seat and let her sit on my lap. I'll miss these short drives too, but there are a few colleges in the closest towns so we won't have to say goodbye to those.

"He's my..." she counts in her head, "third best friend? Dylan, Dallas, Dante... Oh my God, I have a thing with D's!" I chuckle and kiss her forehead again. "You do. You want me to change my name to Delijah?"

She shakes her head. "No, I like your name. It sounds mysterious... just like you are." I chuckle, but don't answer. Maybe she's right and I do appear mysterious...

"So what is your plan for the summer?" I ask, grinning. She smiles. "Late nights, sunrises, a lot of swimming and some other physical activities." She throws me a quick glance, checking if I got her hint.

I did. Maybe my plan is working out after all...

"No barbecues in the garden? Hey, you've never quite been in the garden," I frown. Aaron keeps it nice and there are tons of flowers in it. Like, tons.