53.

!TRIGGER WARNING!- Torture, Death, Violence and Violent Thoughts

(Dw, it's just Mike)

Idiot.

How did he think he'd break into our house, unnoticed? And he's even more stupid, because he's laughing into our faces right now.

My hand twitches. Owen better get back fast, or I'm not going to be able to hold myself together. I want to fucking rip his skin of his body and see him screaming in pain.

I want to see his face when he realizes he won't make this.

I want to see how he starts panicking.

I want to see how he gives up and begs for his death, wanting to get out of this. But we won't give it to him, not until we are satisfied.

Only if Owen hurried the fuck up and get his ass back here.

Mike smirks. We're in the basement, in a room that's completely covered in plastic. The paint was expensive, and Mike isn't worth painting it again. 

He's tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Both hands and both feet are tied up, but I wish we had duck-taped his fucking mouth. But we didn't do that, we like the screams.

"So, lucky bastards, she's quite loyal to you, hm?" he grins. We don't answer, just circle him and glare down at him.

He isn't intimidated. 

Aaron pulls out his knife and twirls it in his fingers, a habit I remember is what he does when he's frustrated. Oh believe me, we all are.

Elijah leans against the wall, smirking as he eyes Mike up and down. I know what's he thinking, easy one. He'd definitely give up in under ten minutes if we go full speed.

But we won't. We're going to make this slow and painful. That's what you get when you bother Scarlett. You die.

"Yells at me whenever I'm just talking to her. That's not quite friendly, is it?" His smirk doesn't fucking disappear.

I take a deep breath to stop myself from slicing his throat over. He doesn't deserve the quick death.

Where. The fuck. Is Owen.

I'm sure Mike wasn't just talking to her. His smirk tells me more, and Scarlett has complained about it more than once. We've already decided to get him out of the way when she first told us, but when it got worse, we wanted to take our time with him.

Which makes now the perfect time, when Scarlett is gone half of the day without the chance of a teacher being absent and her running into us. We planned on tomorrow, when she had French exam, but today is fine for me too.

Owen walks in and slams the door closed. Mike glares at him. "Dude, my head fucking hurts. Jesus, exaggerating, that you can do."

Owen's eyes narrow. "I can do more, but sadly you won't live long enough to see it." Mike's eyes widen and he glances between us. Owen stands next to me, pulling his dagger out of his pocket.