A Thank You

MORE THAN ONE

Owen: cute, but clowny and doesn't show his real emotions. Always 'happy'. Until chap 31👀 19 darling thursday

Ethan: the cook, cute, caring, first kiss. 27. Princess monday

Jordan: boss, busy, but makes time for her 22 baby wednesday

Elijah: silent, but loves her. No words, but deeds 21 sweetheart friday

Aaron: joking, but gets more serious. Kills a guy for her 24 sunbeam tuesday

^^^My notes

So, this was the end of More Than One and honestly, I'm not ready for it to be over.

So stay tuned for a bonus chapter smut and fluff :)

I want to thank everyone who is reading this story. I never thought it'd blow up like it did, and I'm so happy.

A more special thanks: everyone who votes and leaves comments! Your comments make me laugh, giggle and cry. I love this.

And the most special thanks, of course my friends, who supported me and yelled at me when I wanted to take this story down. Writingsmut0o0  and KisterBunnie    and of course @weirdbleep too.

I love all of you and hope you enjoyed this story! 

Please do check out my new story (which starts like right now) : Chosen For Him. It's book one in my new series "Chosen". This girl is kidnapped and chosen for the new mafia leader— who is nothing she expected. 

Guess I like mafia books now.

Also, Dylan's and Dallas's has started too. The book is called "Less than One" and goes deeper into their love life. Please do check out the trigger warnings if deciding to read.

Elijah, Jordan, Owen, Ethan and Aaron are my babies. I am going to cry now.

Bye bye. x- N