𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Chapter One: Normal Day

━─────╮៚╭─────━

WAKING UP first thing in the morning and hearing the thoughts of many people is the usual for Saiki Y/n. Besides that, she could hear the thoughts of her mother from downstairs without even asking for it. That─ladies and gentlemen is what telepathy causes to happen for the young psychic. She can't really control or even block their thoughts out even if she wanted to. Despite that, even if she can use her germanium ring, hearing people's thoughts were rather interesting for the young psychic.

The (h/c) haired female felt the soft surface of his cotton slippers as she slipped her foot on it. She left her room still on her pajamas, her (e/c) darting towards a familiar brunette with glasses. A cheerful smile formed on his face at the sight of her bed head daughter who just stared back at him with a stoic look. "Oh! Good morning, Y/n-Chan!" He greeted her with such enthusiasm. The psychic nodded her head once before she telepathically answered her father.

"Good morning," she plainly answered him without even bothering to mirror his tone. Y/n and her father walked together downstairs as the man kept the conversation going with his daughter. "Fine day isn't it? Your mother is preparing breakfast downstairs, luckily you woke up just in time!" he continued as the female followed him. "I can practically hear your thoughts inside my room, so I knew that already," Y/n responded blankly.

Once as the two Saikis arrived the dining room, they were met with an ecstatic beam from the only other female in the house. "Great! N/n-kun, you're here. It's time for breakfast," the black haired woman gave out a closed eyes smile as she organized the food on the table. That was when Kurumi and Kuniharu began to argue for some reason but Y/n couldn't care less as she ate alone on the table.

Another not-so-ordinary day for Saiki Y/n.

Being born a psychic has its perks, although when you're Y/n who is seeking for a normal life then your unlucky. The girl had earned the media's attention from the past or most specifically, during her kindergarten. After the incident, she found that she couldn't use her powers in front of many people anymore but when she does, she tries her best to make sure no one will see her. The only people who knew of her being a psychic is her mother, Kurumi, her father, Kuniharu and a few acquaintances.

Like how she was taught by her mother, Y/n only used her powers when it's necessary. But of course, she couldn't stop herself from using it because sometimes it would get out of control. That's why she's wearing accessories to lessen the effects of her powers or rather─limit them. Y/n was like a silent hero. She knows it when there's danger near her. With the use of her abilities, she tries to put a stop on those situations from happening.