𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Chapter Eight: Screwed

━─────╮៚╭─────━

THE FEMALE PSYCHIC couldn't help but wonder how she got into the mess, all she did was accompany the dark-haired bookworm during lunch a few days ago. It has been 4 days since that eventful lunch happened yet the consequences didn't seem to leave her until now. She didn't know if she should be happy or doomed to know that Taeko enjoyed her presence so much. For some reason, she thought she felt safe whenever she was around the younger student.

Not that she blamed Yamada, she did have a point about her being more secure and safe around her but it was more of a one-sided benefit between them. There was a word for that, their biological relationship is like Parasitism. If Taeko thought it was safer to be around Saiki then the latter thought the other way around. It was setting off the alarm and increasing the danger around her. Y/n was trying her best to avoid the upperclassman but most attempts backfired, unfortunately.

In most cases, out of reflex, she teleports to the most random places in the world. It was almost like when she avoids her former classmates and even Teruhashi. Aishi was always there following Taeko, stalking her in the dark as he thought no one noticed his constant stalking. But knowing the situation, Y/n couldn't let the possibilities happen and make the mentally deranged man know of her presence.

Everything she planned will go downhill once she earns a spot on his hit list. That's the last thing she wants to happen. The best thing she could do was avoid Yamada when she could, which she has been doing for quite a while now. She was hoping the older female could get the idea that she wants to be left alone and away from her at all costs. Not that she dislikes nor despises her, she just doesn't like the consequences of going out with her of all people.

Good thing, Aishi doesn't know about their recent interaction and Taeko's desire to be friends with her. If he did, then she will have to alter his memory with something different that is anything but about her.

Having no choice but to avoid her, the psychic glanced towards the window behind her as she could feel Taeko's presence coming in her direction. 'Ah screw it,' she scoffed, her hair flowing into the wind as she jumped out of the window. Her hands gripped tightly on the edge of the window, using her abilities to keep her in place with her superhuman strength. She made sure no one was around as she hid from the incoming danger approaching her.

Aishi's unsettling presence followed the dark-haired beauty much to Y/n's displeasure. 'Huh, I could've sworn I saw her a while ago,' Yamada sighed in disappointment, somehow fate was going against them these days. She just wanted a friend, the (h/c)-haired girl was the one she wanted to befriend the most. 'I'm sorry Yamada but I don't believe in fate, we're not meant to have a closer relationship other than mere acquaintances,' Y/n blankly stated inside her mind.