𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Chapter Seven: What Luck

━─────╮៚╭─────━

LUNCH FOR SAIKI Y/N was supposed to be the typical peaceful and enjoyable event suitable for her. Usually, she eats alone and gets to taste the scrumptious delicacies of her bento box that was prepared by her loving mother. She would eat in her classroom without having anyone to bother her. Unless her 'friends' from the other class suddenly come and drag her to the school cafeteria with them. Her lunch with Teruhashi was nothing but a one-time experience but she doesn't want to experience it again.

Besides that, eating alone will help her focus more on her lunch rather than having to deal with the bothersome people around her. The clashing of various thoughts from everyone would tick her off when she's in the middle of a date with what is truly destined to be, the only way to her heart, which is food. But due to the sudden turn of events recently, she had no choice but to accompany the 3rd year dark-haired beauty who requested to join Saiki Y/n out of her worries.

Eating with Yamada didn't seem like a trouble for her knowing how the upperclassman wasn't a chatterbox or a pushy type of person. To say, she was an ordinary company. Although to everyone that might sound degrading but for Saiki, she deemed it as a great compliment. Here is Saiki Y/n, sitting with her usual stoic expression across from her newly formed acquaintance. Not that she minded, it was better than eating with Kaidou, Nendou or even Teruhashi.

But of course, she still preferred to eat lunch alone. The thoughts of the students clouded her head to her demise.

'Somehow… it feels safer now,' Yamada's thoughts brought Saiki back to the main concern of this lunch. Y/n couldn't help but notice the advantages and disadvantages of hanging out with Yamada Taeko. On the bright side, she doesn't have to watch and keep her safe from Ayato from a distance. It might sound like she's doing the same thing as the mentally ill student. Hanging out with the upperclassman will allow her more access to protect the young woman.

On the other hand, it will also cause a stir within Info-kun and Aishi. That news will be something they won't like and she might even get into their target list. She would get more involved in the situation just because she wants no danger to put upon the school or even the student. 'What a pain…' The psychic mentally groaned in frustration, she was in a tight situation. The best option, for now, was to work in the shadows, she shouldn't interact more with Taeko.

Hanging out with the female will only set the alarm, Ayato's possessive behaviour isn't something to underestimate. To know what a yandere thinks, you need to be logical enough and think how they think. Her interaction with Taeko might sound harmless but for Ayato, it is a venomous poison. The last thing that she wants is to be part of his hit list, that would mean more work for her.