-.-

Oneshot stories of our favorite middle-aged actresses.

It contains mostly fluff(灬♥ω♥灬), some angst(╥﹏╥) and no smut.

-English is not my first language so I would like to apologize in advance to all the wrong grammars and spellings that I'm about to do.

-Your author is lazy so if you have a request it might take some time for me to make it.

-Requests are open so just comment here. I don't get request from other chapters just here, but I also accept request from wattpad pm too.

:Fluff.

:Angst.

*This book contains fictions stories. It is made solely from the Author and Reader's imaginations only.*

*I totally respect them and their love ones and are a fan of them. So the stories that you are about to read are not real. This book is to not bash and hate their relationships. It is only for entertainment purposes only. It's just to feed our imagination's craving and nothing more.*

WARNINGS:
:The author is lazy😑
:The author doesn't know how showbiz works so it might be inaccurate☺
:Expect some (or a lot) grammatical errors🙃
:Expect wrong spellings😓
:No Smuts😝
:This story is a pure fiction and based on the author's imaginations.🤓

-This is my own story! All rights reserved!

Every end of a chapter I'm gonna ask you a question just to interact with ya'll more. I reply guys so don't be shy!!!

----------------