*Cate Blanchett*

#1: Coffee Shop

...

2nd Person's POV

A not so very good day is what Cate was having. This morning she finalizes her divorce. On the early afternoon, she went to Roman's school because he got into a fight. And now she is driving back to the set of Ocean's 10 looking so stressed and exhausted even though she's just halfway through the day.

Arriving on the set, she went straight to her trailer trying to get a breather before interacting to another human being. But it was cut short by Sandra Bullock knocking at her trailer.

"Cate you there? We're going to the coffee shop nearby you wanna come?" Sandra kindly ask her since she saw how Cate was feeling earlier.

Cate thought about it but she chose to stay. "I think I'm just gonna stay here for now."

Cate thought that Sandy is gonna stop but she ask her if she could go in her trailer. Cate answer her with an 'ofcourse'.

"Rough day?" Sandy ask while taking a seat beside her.

"You could say that, I just want to stay here for now."

The brunette look at her then grab her hand encouraging her to stand. Cate's eyebrow furrowed with confusion as to what she is doing.

"I'll let you rest, but after you come with us on the coffee shop." Cate scoffed but knowing Sandy, she will not stop until she goes with her.

"Come on, a good coffee might make your day better!" She finally stand and look herself at the mirror. Seeing if she looks good enough.

"Blanket you look good, let's go." Sarah said while leaning on her trailer's doorway.

"Ok, ok, ok, I'm coming, you two are unbelievable." Cate said with her australian accent prominent.

...

The cast is now heading to the coffee shop that is the talk of the town. They keep hearing that the coffee is so good and they also keep hearing a name, from the staffs and crew, praising their beauty.

"Hey, she is on duty today, are you going?"

"I guess I'm going later, but for now I still have a scene to edit."

"What are they talking about?" Sarah said to no one.

"More like, who are they talking about?" Hathaway suddenly chimed that startled Sarah and then they giggled.

"It was the Coffeeshop just a few blocks from here and their certain server." Said Awkwafina.

"Is that the shop that we are about to visit?" Anne ask and Sandy confirm.

...

"Now that is interesting is it?" Cate said when they find themselves infront of a coffee shop that has a sign of 'sorry we're close'.

"What?" Sandy questioned with a furrowed brows. They all looked confuse until someone open the door and looking at them confuse and then her eyes meet Nora's.

"Hey Nora! Hi to all of you too. Why are you all still standing there, come in." The beautiful woman enthusiastically said.

"Hi Y/N! Are you sure it's ok to come in? Aren't you close?" Her eyebrows cocked while looking at their sign. Then her eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just my twin brother. Come in!" She opened the door wide and let them come.

While entering, Cate can't help but to look at Y/N's face, and she thought her smile is so beautiful. Y/N notice the stare that Cate is unintentionally giving her.