*Scarlett Johansson*

#5: Memories

...

Scarlett's POV

"Y/n, do you still remember the time we confessed our feelings to one another? I remember that you fell first but I fell harder."

The breeze here outside is a good. And the weather is nice. The grass is so green and the surrounding is peaceful. Not many families are here today since it's Monday.

The best way for us to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Just reminisce our beautiful past is enough for me.

《《《

"So how are you and Y/n?" Asked by Evans who comfortably sat beside me on my trailer.

"What do you mean? We're good, and we are gonna hang out to my place later, wanna come?" Me and Y/n are friends but I wish we are something more. But knowing her? She does not want to settle and be committed. She is wild and free that almost every night she has a different girl in bed, then she will wake up at dawn, leave the hotel without any trace then will knock into my house and sleep beside me, after she take a shower ofcourse. She even have the key to my house because of that, I feel like she doesn't have a home anymore.

So asking her for a date and be committed with me is risky.

"Oh, I don't want to intrude your date so I'm gonna sit out." I giggle in his statement. Oh how I wish it was a date.

"It's not a date and nothing is going on between us so come with us." To be honest I don't want him to come. I'm just asking for modesty, but please say no.

"Scarlett I know you, you are looking forward for this to be alone with her I bet!" Well he is Chris Evans so I know that he knows what I'm thinking.

"Chris, I like her so very much, but at the same time I'm afraid." I said to him after I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I understand what you're feeling since it's not a secret that she is wild and reckless but at the same time I can see the way she looks at you. Why don't you find out first her reason behind her behavior?"

I nod to him and someone knock on my trailer saying that our director needs us now. We stand up and I open the door and start my work.

...

Y/n and I are in my room watching a movie while cuddling. I felt her clingyness on set earlier and now ever since she got in my place all she ever done was to hug my waist and bury  her head into my shoulders. Though I'm loving her mood I can sense something is bothering her.

"Y/n?" I gently called her name seeing if she is still awake. She hummed then hugged me tighter. We are watching Ocean's 8 by the way because she said she needs to see a lot of hot women. As if she didn't slept with a lot of hot women.

"Are you ok?" Her head tilted at my questions and she meets my eyes. Her eyes that I will never get tired of.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." Let me tell you, she is one of the best actress I have ever met but also one of the worst liars of all time. She can't lie and everyone who knows her knew it. I just don't know if that is considered as her strengths or weakness.