*Angelina Jolie*

#3: Not My Only Thing

...

Y/n's POV

"Hey how are you doing?" The interviewer asked energetically which is kinda shocking and draining for an introvert like me, yet I answered him with a kind smile.

"Hey, I'm good! How are you?" Despite my smile, i'm still suffering from the pain on my thigh, shoulder and stomach that i got from my ex-girlfriend.

I was a victim of an abusive relationship. Don't be to hard on her though, I know she loved me, she just can't handle her anger issues sometimes.

"I'm good too, great even thank you. This is your first red carpet if I'm right, what does it feels like?" He asked me politely and excitedly. I can see how ecstatic he is to talk to me since, I arrived with Angelina and he is one of the interviewers who went straight into me and shoved their mics into my face.

"Well it makes my anxiety go into the level where it never reached before, that's for sure! But overall it is so fantastic and overwhelming in a good way! I mean I never expected to be a part of marvel yet here I am!" I said to him with a sincere smile on my face because their positive energy is affecting me too in a very pleasing way. I'm having so much fun that I forgot about my break up last night.

...

I'm having a great time, which is very good. All I have to do was to answer the last interviewer then we are good to watch the premiere of our movie.

"Hey Y/n L/n!"

"Hey!"

"Can you tell us atleast just a little bit of info from the movie? since we are about to watch it."

"Ahm, I can tell you all the infos that you wanna know!" I looked at the camera while smirking and wiggles my brows. Teasing them.

"Oh my god! Then please tell us abo-"

"But I won't since it's Marvel!" I said cutting her off. And you can see the dissapointment into her face.

"You got us there! Well if you can't, then can you tell us about some info in your life instead?"

"What do you wanna know?" My nerves are now rising since they are starting to bug me about my personal life.

"Everyone here wanna know if Y/n L/n is single! Are you?" I laugh heartily on her question.

"Yes I am single right now." I didn't know that saying those words will bring relief into my system. Because those words means freedom from her, and that means a chance to find a love that does not hurt too much.

"Ooohhh, so I'll see you later and maybe give my brother's number to you, he is a big fan of yours."

She said laughing and I forgot that I didn't mention to everyone yet that I'm a lesbian. I came out decades ago and my parents are supportive of me, it's just that, there is no need to tell everyone, and everytime about my gender.

"Hmm? Well I prefer if you will give me your number or if you have an older sister, I go for older ones!" I said cheekily and winks at her. She was speechless and she is blushin like a teenager.

...

We are now about to watch the movie, and I am surprised about our arrangement. Don was supposed to be the one sitting on my right side yet Angelina is there.