*Charlize Theron*

#19: "I Prefer You."

...

Y/n's P.O.V

"Okay, you're good. We will give you time to yourself then after 10 minutes I'll be back to get you. Is that okay?" My manager, Shain, told me and I just nodded at her. After she leave the room I sighed and calm myself.

Being back on stage not to perform but be interviewed is kinda overwhelming. I'm a performer and will be on tour later this year, after being on hiatus for a year.

Being on break gave me lots of time to be with my girlfriend and myself, though we are not out yet. We want to savor this relationship with ourselves first before we tell the world. Well that's what atleast I think what Charlize is thinking.

I'm ready to tell the world because it's hard to go out and not be able to hold her, not able to be affectionate towards her. For example now that we're gonna be interviewed by Graham Norton with Emily Blunt and Sabrina Carpenter, I have to be aware of my actions and words to not be suspicious to everyone.

"Y/n?" I heard someone whisper outside my dressing room door and got followed by three knocks. I told them to come in and after they opened the door I see my beautiful girlfriend in a casual suit. I swear her beauty is just ethereal.

I immediately got up of my chair and run into her arms. The idea of being interviewed with people who I technically don't know are keeping me on my feet. I hate it.

"Love, I missed you." I said then I nuzzled my head into her neck which earned a giggle from her. I feel her arms wrapped around me and I can't help but sigh a relief. Her arms is where I feel the safest.

"We just saw each other earlier, but I miss you too." I hug her tighter and she reciprocated it until she push me away gently. "Are you okay?" She asked in a low tone, almost a whisper and laced with worry.

"I... I don't feel at ease here. I'm too comfortable with our little bubble back at home." I  said with my eyes looking at hers. She cupped one side of my cheek and I leaned into her touch. Wanting to just disappear with her.

"I'm sorry love but we have to do this. I'll be with you all the time." After saying that, sadness etched into my face knowing that even if she is with me, I will still be restless.

"You are with me, and yet when we go out of this walls, even a touch of your hand... I can't do. This sucks." I voiced out my concerns hinting her what I meant.

"Love... I'm sorry, I..." Charlize is speechless. Well it shows that she is not yet ready so I dismissed it.

"It's fine, just remind me that you're there." I said with sympathy in my eyes.

"I can post now and say something about us if thatvs what you want-" I put a finger on her lips to stop her.