*Maya Hawke*

#12: Bestfriend to...

Y/S/N: Your Ship Name
💯: Ukay-Ukay version of verified symbol.

...

Y/n's POV

   "Y/n WAKE UP!"

"Let me sleep for fuck's sake!" I said with an obvious annoyed tone.

"Well it's time to wake up! It's halfway before this day ends and yet you are still here, laying on your bed, missing out wonderful things that could have happened in the morning!" Maya said with over dramatic voice then lay down on me. I'm on my stomach so her back is laying on my back. She may have a good, fit body but I don't so breathing is getting hard now. Sure... the curves on the right places of my body are visible but no one can deny that I'm still almost skin and bones.

"You have to wake up! Enjoy this few days with me before we get drown in all our own world and works." She said after turning around, still on top of me. And whispering those words that made goosebumps sent into my whole system totally waking me up.

"How do you even get into my room Maya?" I asked her still not moving from my position.

"Uhm... We both have a spare keys to each of our hotel rooms remember?" She reminds me.

"Why are you such a morning person? You know I hate all the morning people. Well except for Sadie, but still." She took a fake offended gasp on what she heard.

"Sadie is exempted of your hate to all the morning people but not me? Such a disappointment Ms. L/n. It's 11:48 and you just hurt my feelings!" She sits up and was about to leave the bed but I pull her towards me and we lays on bed side by side. We look at each others eyes and laughs.

"Well I mean Sadie deserves to be exempted to all the hate of every people." I said while looking at the ceiling of this hotel room. I can feel her look at me and then turn her gaze at the ceiling too, without any expression.

"Yeah you're right. I think someone's has a crush on Sadie?" She teasingly said but I brushed it off real quick.

"No, I don't have a crush on her, but you both are so precious to me that there are times in the world that if I will be given a wish to be anything... I'll wish to be a human shield of you and Sadie's. A human shield for physical, mental, and emotional hurt from the world." I said soothingly and comfortingly.

"Well that's so sweet Y/n. You're forgiven." She said and stands up. "Get ready because we will enjoy this day!"

"It's so early and you're emiting too much energy already!" I said then begin to stand up and stretch. She is rummaging through my closet since i have zero sense of fashion. 

"Almost 12 pm is early to you? Then what is late, I don't know maybe 3 pm?" After she said those words she looked at me which I answered with my index fingers pointed at her like a gun then winked.

"Exactly!" Her eyes widen in surprise. I can see that she's really trying to understand my time.

"Seriously, you need to fix your sleeping schedule." She said then pull out an outfit.
(A/n: Whatever you like) Fuck her eyes, she's so good at picking clothes I can't.

"So where are we going?" I ask her because I need a worthy reason for waking up this early.

"We, my friend, is going to an amusement park, but don't you worry because we are going to grab a bite on the way on this newly open fast-food chain." She said while smiling like an idiot to me. She hands me the outfit then shove me to the bathroom to change.