INTRODUCTION

Hi guys it's my 5th book that I've written in Wattpad. I know that's a lot of book but I've been getting into writing and thought I'd share you this new book and story.

Disclaimer :

1. This is a boyxboy themed book so if you are a homophobic then leave!

2. This book contains REALLY mature contents and language, so read at your own risk!

3. The chapter that contains brief mature contents will have [E] mark besides the chapter title and there's couple "EXTRA" chapters completely for the mature stuff.

4. This book contains brief mention of abuse, I'll put the TW in the chapter containing those.

5. This book contains homophobia slur and behavior, I'll put TW in the chapter.

6. This book is NOT edited yet so pardon the grammatical mistakes, input and constructive criticism are welcomed.

7. Some parts of this book are fast paced and some are slow paced.

8. There's gonna switching POV between characters, I'll mention it.

9. This book is not suitable for people under 18.
(Though I know some of you are younger (⊙_◎)

10. All the characters here are fictional, all the similarities to real life are merely coincidence!

Lastly I just wanted to say thank you for supporting me by reading my works, it means so much too me. The Other Side also has surpassed 60K reads and I honestly couldn't be more surprised and grateful at that.

It's all thanks to you guys!

Also always be welcomed to read another 4 books of mine in my profile. It's FREE.

Finally, I hope you guys enjoy this book and could give it a vote and share if you do :)

Without further ado, here's Barbie my 5th book :D ✨