-30-

This chapter is gonna be pretty long but hope you guys like it <3

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"Fuck do I really need to be on a wheelchair?!", I hear his annoying ass complaints again. As soon as he starts healing which is for about three days he's been very annoying like his usual self.

I sigh and nod my head, "Duh! Your bones are still mending, swallow your pride and get on the wheelchair, grandpa!", I teased.

"Seeee! You're already making fun of me! I'd rather walk with no legs than using a wheelchair!", he whined crossing his arms on his chest like a toddler that he is.

"Rafael Sandoval! Get on there now!", I order tired of his complaints.

"Sheesh like it when you bossy, bae!", He whistle and I roll my eyes. He eventually do as I said and now we're making our way out of the hospital room to the lobby where I see Lisa sitting on the lobby's couch.

"What took you both so long?!", she asks us and I just pointed down at him as he innocently point upwards at me.

"He complaints too much and his ego was too big to use a wheelchair for good use!", I told her and she then scoff at her son.

"Junior! No molestes a Alcrais! es por tu propio bien!", She said holding both of her hands on her hips.

Rafael sigh, "sí, sí momma!"

We then make our way out and see a Rolls-Royce sedan waiting there. The driver get out and help me put Rafael in the backseat, making sure his legs don't slam into anything harsh. I then sit in front seat and Rafael's mom sit besides him. We drive in pure comfortable silence.

"Mom where's dad?", Rafael asked behind me.

"Your dad said he was in the plane going back home from Japan. It takes time sweetie but he'll be here.", She simply said.

~~~

"Alright lie your feet there and yup!", I help his legs up on the couch as he lie comfortable there.

"Geez I'm sorry I'm bothering you so much bae.", he looks at me apologetically. I just smile and lean in to kiss his lips when his mom's gone from our sight. "Fuck it's been awhile since I taste your lips!", he whispered huskily.

"I know..", I breathe out.

We spend the next hour watching Netflix and cuddle with each other as Rafael's mom cook with Mary in the kitchen. I was insisting on helping her but she waved me off and said to keep Rafael company.

"Rafael..", I called him out.

He snaps his head looking at me, "Wassup?", He asks. I was skeptical to ask him this but I'm gonna do it anyway.

"Will your father accept me?", Simply is all I ask.

He hum, "he will, if not then fuck him!", He shrugs his shoulders then turn his attention back to the TV.

"Easy for you to say that... I don't think he really fond of me..", I admitted.

I mean the last time I saw him was at the hospital with his mother and he clearly looks bothered. Although I was more worried about Rafael's condition that time than his fondness but now I heard he's coming back I don't know if I'm ready to meet him again.

"Babe.. don't worry he'll not do anything alright?", He kisses my cheek and I just nod my head. Maybe he's right maybe I'm just overthink about it.

Soon I hear the bell ringing off so I get up and make my way to the door. When I open the door it revealed Kody and Luka who immediately smile at me.