EXTRA -11-

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"This shit is getting boring!", Rafael yawned then lean over the beach chair folding his arms behind head using it as his pillow. He's wearing a white tank top so his biceps and triceps are out to see. I gotta say he looks even hotter in that position, like he's some kind of model or some sort.

"Aye take some pictures it'll last longer!", I hear him teased me with a smirk, I shook my head and give him a smirk deciding to test him. I open my camera app and aim my phone at his direction and capture him. "Yo you really take picture?!", He exclaimed sitting up and I try to stifle a smile on my face.

I look at the photos hoping to see a photo that I can torture him with but left disappointed when they all turned out great and he looks hot in each one. He snatched my phone out of my hands and look at it

"Hey!", I reached out for it but he's standing up now holding my phone up in the air. I'm trying to grab it but I can't because our height difference. This is why I hate being short!

"Haha they all look pretty great to me, trying to blackmail me with my bad photos huh?", He smirks and I huffed. He then put on hand behind my back and pull me closer to his body. "You want this phone barbie?", He whispered in my ear while caressing my back. I don't even get the chance to answer as he starts kissing my neck and lick on my sweet spot.

I'm trying to suppress the moans from the action but failed miserably. He then capture my lips with his and start kissing me hard and passionately. I put my hands on the back of his neck and caresses the back of his neck, he seems to like it everytime I do it.

"If you want to get this phone...", then he kiss me again. "Suck my dick first..", he breathes out with a smile. I was breathless and speechless at the request but I find to be kinda hot so I went to my knees and tug on the waistband of his grey sweatpants. I can already see the outline of his huge cock.

I decided to tease him a bit and kiss the outline of his cock through the sweatpants, I hear him groans when I move closer to the head of the bulging erection. After I feel like it's enough of torturing him I decided to pull his sweatpants down and the his cock springs out his my jaw.

"Ouch!", I exclaimed and he laughed at that. I grab his cock immediately and squeeze it then give him the "shut up" look. He seems to get the hint as he put both his arms up 'surrending'.

I start by kissing the tip, licking it like it's some kind of lollipop. I hear him moan at that and I pop it into my mouth before pulling it right away doing it for another three times until I hear him groaning, "fuck Alcrais, jesus! Stop teasing!", And I smirk at that.

Now I start putting his cock all the way into my throat trying to deep throat him, last time I tried I only managed a half of his length but now I managed to do two thirds of it. I can feel my eyes tearing up but I don't care I wanna hear him moan my name again.

"Goddamn Jesus! Fuck, Al! That's deep!", I hear him whimpered, I immediately pull his cock out my mouth and stare at him breathless. I see his pupil dilating with lust as he bites his lips sexily. "Damn I think you're the first people that manage to deep throat me that deep, sexy.", He said with a satisfying smile on his lips.

I feel myself content after hearing that from him. I look down and smile to myself, he then grab my chin and pull me into a sweet kiss.

"Ah ah you're not done yet, barbie.", He parted my mouth with his thumb. "Put your tongue out sexy!", He ordered and I do as he said. He grab his cock and start slapping it against my tongue. I then start sucking him off again while massaging his big full balls with hands. I put his cock up and start licking the base of it until I reach down to his balls.

I start licking it and sucking it making him clenching his hands and feet.

"Gosh you're the best at this barbie!", I hear him praised me. I feel getting more and more of confidence hearing that, after five minutes of sucking and deep throating once in awhile I can feel his cock twitching.

"God Alcrais I'm about to bust fuck!", I hear him moans tighten his hold on my hair. I decided to risk it all and deep throating him as his seed travel down my throat. "Fuck bae! Jesus! Eres el mejor!", He said in Spanish. After done emptying his balls I pull his cock out of my mouth and start coughing.

"Shit you okay?", He rushed down and I waved him off. He then capture my lips with his and kiss me sweetly. That's his first being this care of me, is my head game that good?

"Gracias barbie, that was very hot!", He said with a smile and I feel my cheeks flustered at the compliment. He never compliment and thank me like this before too, he usually just make a stupid remarks and go leaving me in mess.

"Whatever!", I muttered.

"Hmph, I'm glad Mary's long gone cause I was loud as fuck!", He laugh and I feel a smile make it's way to my mouth.

"Yeah you were so loud! You moan like a bitch!", I teased and he rolled his eyes and kiss me again.

"That's because you were too good at giving head, barbie!", He said and I blush even more, I tried to hide it by looking down at his feet before standing up.

"Uh I- I think it's getting late maybe we should continue it some other time!", I said quickly and he raised his eyebrows at my words.

"I- um yeah you right. Wanna clean up first with me?", He offered and as inviting as that sounds I don't want to be all mushy with his just because of earlier now. He might use it as my weakness to get into me.

"Nah I'll just walk to my house..", I grab my phone which is laying on the chair and my backpack. I feel an arm tugging mine before I could walk to the door.

"Let me drive you home...", I feel him kissed the back of my neck. "..Please?", He sounds so sweet right now and I let him win for now and nod my head at the offer.

"Cool I'll go change just a bit!", I feel him move away from me and suddenly all the heat that warms me up just gone.

Fuck why am I feeling this way? Why he's suddenly being so sweet?

~~~

Lawddd 😩 Nice Rafael is a biggest turn on >>>

Also here's your Holy Water 💦

You're welcome ;))