-22-

Enjoy their date :D

~~~

Rafael P.O.V

Alcrais looking as cute as ever sitting besides on the passenger side. He kept asking me about the place I'm taking him into but I keep silencing him with a smile on my face. It's been awhile but it feels nice feeling like this way again with someone like him. I'd never guessed that we'd end up like this, I used to think he's one of my "hoes" and just an experiment to me but it's more than date.

I started realizing that the reason I used to make fun of him and bother him is because I'm trying to deny my attraction for him. Now that I'm embracing it, it feels just so, I don't know how to put it in words like free and peaceful. Although I don't think I'm ready to 'come out' to school just yet. I'm planning on telling dad and mom while they're here. I just can't decided when yet maybe I should've ask Alcrais for the input on that.

Speaking of my mom and dad, they were asking me about my disappearance last night. I was supposed to go on this boring fancy dinner with them last night and they said they want to introduce me to their 'friends' daughter and I immediately deny their request.

"Mijo, this is my friend's dinner invitation you must come with us!", I heard mom say entering my room just as I'm about to play my PS5. I ignore her and continue playing. "Rafael Joseph Sandoval! You listen your momma talking!", she scowled.

They got here like an hour ago and already want to go out with their friends and by friends it means clients for a dinner party then somehow I need to be involved too? Yea fuck that shit.

I can feel a frown forming on my forehead ,"Mom I told you I don't want to go! You guys can go wherever you want, I don't care!", My hands are now clenching tighter on the controller. They always go wherever and whenever without me and suddenly they want to include me for their business reason again.

"¡Hijo mío, es importante ven por favor!", she said and I rolled my eyes at that. I throw the controller at my bed and grab the key to my red Camaro then walk passed her. "Rafael!", She screamed but I don't care.

"tal vez si ambos realmente intentan pasar tiempo conmigo, ¡vendré!", I simply said then get in my car and drive away from home. It's still 6.30 so I just go to the park in the town and walk around the area, it's still relatively bright at this time around here. I see parents with their kid's walking and laughing and here I am sitting alone by myself.

Suddenly I feel someone sitting besides me on the bench. I look besides me to see a familiar blonde haired guy from school.

Carlos...

Why he's doing here? And why he's fucking sitting besides me all of sudden. He didn't say anything just stare at me boredly and I just remain silent too not in the mood to start a fight or anything.

"You know I know the truth about you...", He suddenly said out of nowhere. I raise my eyebrows at that, what is he talking about now?

"What?", I irritatingly asked then he laughed rather dryly.

"Alcrais...", He mentioned and I can feel my hand clenching and my heart beating faster. "...and you are together.", He finishes and my eyes went so wide I thought it might pop out.

Fuck how did he finds out?

"What are you talking about?", I play dumb crossing my arms on my chest. He smirks and look directly into my eyes.

"Don't play dumb now!", He exclaimed rolling his eyes. "It's not hard to put two and two together, you guys clearly dating secretly.", He scoffed bitterly.